EMC: I have a confession to make...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Apr 14, 2016.

?

Do you think I made up for my small deception?

Poll closed May 14, 2016.
Yes 7 vote(s) 21.2%
No 4 vote(s) 12.1%
You take this /way/ too seriously 20 vote(s) 60.6%
Other (please leave a comment below!) 2 vote(s) 6.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have an alt and my alt calls me and alt. Am i an alt or am i the main? The world may never know.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Is it really that odd for a male to play a female character and vice versa, it's a normal thing in World of Warcraft. Also say what?! Dude you're pretty good at role-playing I usually see through that kinda stuff and I thought Ayanami was some person who was barely on when I was.
    ShelLuser and Kytula like this.
  3. We won't be fooled. This happened last year. :p
    Penguin=Hashhog
    Shel=Aya? What. lol
    607, PineappleGem, AyanamiKun and 3 others like this.
  4. No wonder you guys were so close...
    ShelLuser and BlinkyBinky like this.
  5. Diabolically ingenious. You, my friend, have a dark side I never expected.
  6. Err, wow.
  7. I have had enough betrayal for one week there mister, I don't need you loading up on me too :-P
    PineappleGem and ShelLuser like this.
  8. I like shel. I like aya. I see no problem here ^_^

My husband in any game he plays where he can have a 2nd character does the same thing you do; he makes it a girl and usually a healer class. So I don't think it's strange, its a fresh point of view and keeps the game interesting.

P.s. I hope you eventually got an alt you can play that's out of the limelight :p
    We3_Nub, AyanamiKun and ShelLuser like this.

9. I must say this comment is the winner
    PineappleGem, ThaKloned and ShelLuser like this.
  10. Lol, i always knew that Aya was an alt of yours(well when i got to know you). When i was sneak picking people into my banner, i invited you. You asked me if i had Japan flag, and i said yes, but you couldnt buy it because shop was still closed. So you said that Aya was goign to be very happy with it(or something, dont remember exact words). When I opened my shop, Aya did not buy the flag, but Shelluser did...

Well, it was a theory, but now its confirmed(mwahahaa, dont judge). Well is good that you share this with the communtiy, and either way, both are yourself. And i always suspected someyhing since Aya joined(when i did not know you) because both of you seemed to be like connected in my mind.
  11. Evidently a reminder is needed. Bump.
    Windylava, q1zx, PenguinDJ and 3 others like this.
  12. Why am I only finding this now
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. Much hate here, eh, Krysyy? So much for impartial staff :)

You obviously have something to proof.

But thank you for bumping this. Apparently some people are convinced that once you buy an account it remains yours forever.

(edit)

So what's next: accusing me that I edited the OP (original post)? Thing is: I can do just that, I even even edit in my current opinion about staff. I won't. I have nothing to proof here.
    ILTG likes this.
  14. You said you never stated it was an alt and are accusing me of hypocrisy. Just showing you the proof you claim I won't give you. I'm done with your foolishness now.
    607, ILTG, Slvr and 1 other person like this.
  15. Did you give it to someone on the same IP address?

I'd like to see the staff response to this if she's not connecting from the same IP as she did when signing up here lol
  16. There is no definitive evidence that would signify such unless it was in the last 24 hours, when it looks like the account has been using a VPN.

Hence why I'm fed up with the accusation.
    607 and ILTG like this.
  17. That's what you said on your profile, then you went bumping this.

You can easily end this by sharing the server logs from today regarding Aya and mine's connections and prove me wrong. You don't have to worry about me protesting or anything.

The fact that you refuse to do that but instead chose to try and discredit me tells me more about you than about me.

Like I said: there's much anger here.

See, that's what I loved about the Star Wars movies: despite being sci-fi there's honestly truth to be found there. For some reason way beyond me you appear to be enraged and are throwing everything you have against me. Even called me a liar. Which is what triggered my response, I seriously don't appreciate that. So I respond and here you are, bumping to once again proof your point. Without proving anything.

All this does is divert the attention of people away from what matters most.... The server logs. Show them.

See: I'm not denying that Aya is/was my alt. But you seem to be under the impression that once you get account it remains yours forever.

And to think that this all started because I was trying to help out by saying that the connection problems were different between my home town and Aya's. Which was true. You must really dislike me for going through these lengths...

(edited):

Impartial staff indeed....
    ILTG likes this.
  18. 24-48 hours ago you were the same person in emc. That much I know and that much I've said. All you had to do was say 'okay' when I said keep your role play off the server help thread. I'm done talking to a brick wall, but if you throw stones I'm not going to just be hit. I'm going to defend the staff that you call a hypocrisy. I'm not a liar. I never even called you one either. So stop the foolish comments and go back to your role-play, as long as it's not on a server help thread.
    ThaKloned, 607, jacob5089 and 2 others like this.
  19. I did no such thing.

Please show me where I did so.
  20. I thought we decided to stop this, but fine...
    607, jacob5089, PenguinDJ and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.