EMC global outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by jkrmnj, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Hm, I think that's probably going to be what's going to happen, then... :p
    A bit unfortunate, I had hoped for this to receive quite a bit more attention.
  2. We actually have 4 so far so there will be an election.
    607 likes this.
  3. We are one day away from nominations closing and the election beginning.

I have also made a ton of progress on my boat shop and house. If anyone heads out there, feel free to give any feedback you have on it.
    607 likes this.
  4. The voting form is up. You can check out the active votes sheet on the op if you want to watch the results.

https://goo.gl/forms/vqTWPlv73gv2CY1x1

Anyone can vote (but please no alts) even if you are one of the people nominated. You can also choose more than one person since there will be 3 total.
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Well, that seems obvious, to be honest. :p Of course people could vote for only one or two people... but I think jrkmnj, mba and ILTG would all be great, and I don't think many people will vote for Ben.
    But still, it's great we got 3 to begin with. ;)
    jkrmnj likes this.
  6. Hello, Are there still any active outposts out there?
    I'd like to join...
  7. Welcome to the outpost! Everyone is a member so you can head out now if you would like. There are instruction at the bottom of the very first post.
    607 likes this.
  8. Can someone help me getting to town, in nether, can't find Maximus from Albion. Went from Albion to the central place. can't find Maximus
  9. You don't actually head to Maximus. There is a rail that heads to a central junction and one of the signs will be for spawn.

I will be online for a little while if anyone else wants to meet me there.
    607 likes this.
  10. The voting has finished. The Claim Leaders for Albion are ILTG, Mba2012, and me.

What would you all like us three to focus on? Also, tell your friends to check out this thread and outpost so they can participate as well.
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  11. Congratulations to the others! :D
  12. What does everyone think of a possible signature for this outpost? It is my current signature.
  13. A new system is in effect for a small section of the island. In order to build in that area, you must have a permit from one of the claim leaders. Check out the news at the top of the OP for more details. You should also stay tuned and watch for an event coming soon hosted by us :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. what kind of an event?
    607 likes this.
  15. What does everyone think is the coolest thing out there, either natural or man-made?

If you have an idea for something to build near the area with the tower, check out the link I posted above :)
  16. There is a scavenger hunt at the outpost right now! Check out this thread for more information.
    ILTG, 607 and devon699 like this.
  17. A Momentus has spawned on the island right behind my boat house. I am difficulty 1 and have no intention of killing it now. Someone else is more than welcome to it and its loot though.

SkeleTin007, 607 and ILTG like this.