55k Scavenger Hunt!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by jkrmnj, Apr 16, 2017.

1. You have the chance to earn up to 10k right now! All you have to do is find one of 10 chests. Nine of them contain a 5k rupee prize and one contains a 10k rupee prize.

Ready to get started?

First, you need to know where to look for the Empire is a massive place. All of the chests are on or near the island of Albion. What is Albion? Albion is part of the Global Outpost. Check out that link and you can find the directions to the outpost at the bottom of the OP. Once you get there, you can begin your search.

What are you searching for?

You are searching for chests containing signed books by jkrmnj. Once you find a chest, take a screenshot of the chest and another of the book's contents. Post both on this thread. Once I see them, I will send you the money.

Rules?
    You can only claim ONE chest and get its prize. Do not remove a book from a chest unless you are claiming it. None of the chests are buried and are visible from above the ground or in a building.

Now get searching for those chests (and maybe stick around at Albion and enjoy the Global Outpost. It is pretty lonely right now)
  2. Claimed chests:
    Right outside portal 5k

3. jkrmnj likes this.
  4. Congratulations, that is a valid chest. I will send you the rupees now. 8 more 5k chests and 1 10k chest to go.
    AyanamiKun, 607 and K_Kick like this.
  5. Ah, that's interesting. I might try to look for one of these, but I'll do the Easter event first, when I get on.
    jkrmnj likes this.
  6. Bump
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

7. jkrmnj likes this.
  8. Just sent you the money!