EMC Comics

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Smooch why are you so lame?
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  2. Would you mind if I randomly came around and throw ideas and drawings at you once in a while? I love these sort of things.
  3. sounds like a plan.. i have no problem collaborating with someone :)
  4. I love the idea, you should have weekly contests with entries and a small prize. Like Contest Winner of the week: Gamerzilla2012 And then the comic. Maybe a 250rupee prize and an archive of the comics and winners would inspire people to make some great ideas. Also, maybe there could be a weekly theme for the comic as well?
    margaritte likes this.
  5. id like to mention that you can tame a kitten, but they take forever to grow so you can breed them...but you still made my day =D
  6. Do one where you see the town and theres like #%!%$^ stuff (chat) above res's, and then the next panel Justinguy's player is sitting at a computer with a phone in his hand saying "Ok, just do it..." and then you see a steve with "Moderator" above their character with a Shoop da whoop face, thats blasting, with a ban hammer swinging, and they're saying "BAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!"
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  7. As an admin, I demand that this idea is done next...otherwise I will be forced to....

...be sad.
  8. I have already started one with this idea.. you guys are throwing alot at me.. But I will try to put out what the public wants :)
  9. I hate to swamp you, but before I forget...
    Do something about those "herobrine-is-real-i-swear" rants.
  10. Maybe do something involving the people who troll an entirely, not even remotely related thread with a ban appeal (that usually contains ZERO grammatical or spelling correctness), on their hands and knees begging for it to be lifted even if its only a 3 hour ban or something.
  11. Hope you don't mind me posting my own lame ones. Read from right to left:) 1Comic.png
  12. Lol, agreed. Especially the ones where they go "please I love EMC it is the only server i play on and I could not live without it"
    Seriously?
    Yukon1200 and hayleycolgan like this.
  13. And he then proceeds to die slowly as he was deprived with the one thing he could not live without...
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  14. I wonder what would happen if you make a comic about the mob AI update, lol! and nice comic!
  15. Oh noes. Would that make us murderers? Would we have to go to COURT?
  16. BTW, the 2nd comic may be released as little earlier than planned, just because you guys are giving me such great ideas, and I want to get the draw them while they are fresh in my head. I hope to finish The current one I am working on tomorrow night or maybe the next day.
    d1223m likes this.
  17. "Oh Plz I So Soz Cuz I Was Stupid An Griefed I Promise Ill Never Do It Anymore My 7 Bro Did It Not Me And I Say Tihs Even Tho My Age On Here Is 114 An I All Ready Said I Wuz The One Who Did It Blah Blah Blah"
    607, nnnnmc1 and SecretAznEks like this.
  18. Can he get even more awesome? i believe he's like the Buda of the awesomess :p
    CoolCal14 and hayleycolgan like this.
  19. Lol, I love the people who list their age as like 45 and then act as if they're 13 on the forums.
    CoolCal14 and nnnnmc1 like this.
  20. That my friend is a gross understatement