EMC Comics

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, Mar 16, 2012.

1. EPICNESS... 0_0
  2. I feel like I'm bringing up a dead thread, but where's the next comic?
  3. There's one in MCQuarterly :)
  4. What page I couldn't find it???
  5. It's and ad for EMC, I forgot the page.
  6. I would like to see one where a tomato is riding a creeper xD
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  7. damn.. i had hoped no one would notice this thread xD.. well i guess i need to get back making comics again :p
  8. No such luck Smooch
  9. Ok ill make magic now as everyone else did, Make MOAR :D
  10. Ok, So I am defintely not necro bumping this thread to show a SINGLE Frame from a new Story Line Based EMC Comic I have in the works. Because I am necro bumping to show a SINGLE Frame from a new Story Line Based EMC Comic SERIES that is in the works. Just thought I would give you guys a little buzz. The first comic is all about set up, and should be done right after Chrsitmas. Enjoy the sneak preview of the first released frame.

11. so is EMC comics back? (if yes : yaaay :D, if not: awww :( )
    brickstrike likes this.
  12. The comics are definitely coming back, and in force. I am working on a cool story, to actually give them a reason. Something to drive me to make more. It involves EMC is just about all I will give out, I probably chose a bad time to get into it, for the holidays and what not. But, I am working hard on making these nice and detailed and entertaining. They may not be as funny as they were, but they will still be a good read (I hope).
  13. Definetely bumping this...
    It's after Christmas :p
  14. Yeeeeeeeeees
    brickstrike and PenguinDJ like this.
  15. We want comics! We want comics!
    brickstrike likes this.
  16. Nice job! It's so funny! :D
    brickstrike and Panda_Paradise like this.
  17. So cute and funny! I love drawing, but I fail at drawing blocks. (Minecraft stuff) But I love these! Looking forward to reading them! :)
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  18. COMICS! COMICS! :mad:

brickstrike likes this.