EMC 1.6 Progress Updates

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Jul 6, 2013.

1. And so you can see why this is taking alot longer... We can not store a full horse data onto an egg, that has too much data associated with it. Doing so could risk breaking vault if one was to of stored tons of horse eggs.

so, we created stables, that stores horses differently, that solves that problem. Eggs will be storing just minor horse stat details enough to recreate it close, but that level of data is not suffecient for full on storage which is why eggs are not used.

Plus, im sure people would much rather store the horse virtually in the wild instead of egg form and risk losing the horse egg... :)
  2. But will we be able to TP them to Town?
  3. When you can just put them into your Stable/vault?
  4. Yeah, what if we want to breed/show them off in town, and then TP them into the wild for transportation?
  5. If you want to use a horse in the wild, you either ride it into the wild or keep it in the stable then summon it when you need it.

A horse in town and you in the wild, you cant use it. You must carry it with you.

There is a bit of flexability here in that you can get horses into the wild by stabling it in the town of another.
  6. So will this restrict egging and placing to get better breeds?
  7. Yes. There will be horse eggs in Empire Shop that will get random on use, but eggifying will store the stats. So to get better stats, you will need to find more horses in the wild and breed them.
    deathconn and Biscuitboy5396 like this.
  8. Anyway to make it so that when you eggify it that it show's it's stats Ex: Breed, Jump, Speed, and Health?
  9. Yes all the stats will display on the egg.
    jacob5089 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  10. My computer hates the new launcher. So take as long as you want. :p
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  11. I just switched to MagicLauncher
  12. AWW YIS. I can take a stroll around town! :D
  13. Thanks.
  14. If anyone has been following the Track ticket... We are sooo close! all major dev work has been done, and we are now in the bug fixing and polishing stages.

Follow progress at http://track.empire.us/issue/EMC-191
  15. Promo items :D?
  16. A free pair of socks with every purchase!

Nah. J/k \o3o/
    jacob5089 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  17. There will be a promotion when we release that has some special items, and players can choose a free gift (which just might be a free horse....)
  18. i'm so impatient aikar, you're killing me here..... killing me.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  19. Aikar: /kill battmeghs