Economy Chat / Supporter Changes - 8/4/14

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Wow, this is awesome! Thanks so much! :) To be honest, my favorite thing is that 10r Vault payment per five minutes thing. :p
  2. love, i have love for this ability. pure. epic. love.
    hashhog3000 and spartan0405 like this.
  3. May I suggest making the Economy chat channel global. Instead of people going on every server and asking if they want to buy something or are selling something they could just say once and be done with. (I know it's possible since /chat m is global ^.^)
  4. I think this may be a bit confusing; especially for newer players, since they would not know you are on a different server. *with the current setup*
  5. Well you could always make it to where it's [E:SMP9] NetherSpecter: Selling Dirt for 10r!

EDIT: On the flip side of the coin people would probably start using E chat to just communicate across servers.
  6. This Update is Amazaing
    kevdudeman likes this.
  7. since Im not a supporter now I can set my spawn anywere thanks soo much Aikar :)
    kevdudeman likes this.
  8. /Chat Hide T
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
  9. Love this :) thanks
  10. Let's face it...that ^ is the best part of this update =P
  11. Oh hell no. I don't want to here about the best deals on SMP[not 5], ever. I don't mind hearing my own server's chat, but like hell I am going to have deal with 10x the spam.
  12. My signature says it all.
    Faithcaster likes this.
  13. I'm considering a separate command like /global <message> for supporters to broadcast a specific message to Economy globally (which would be reportable if abused for chat / responses), with a time limit between use.
  14. hehe
    PandasEatRamen and jkjkjk182 like this.
  15. What was the bug with the time format?
  16. It would say something like 5 minutes, moments ago