Eclipsion Palace Tower Hotel Donation Request!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Eclipsys, Jan 10, 2012.

1. We'll put a hangar somewhere behind or under the hotel xD. There will be 1 plane on the runway
    copherfield likes this.
  2. VTOL FTW XD
  3. I can donate 1,000 rupees if you want?
  4. Putting the last pieces togheter now :D
  5. **Dragonia Mall Update**
    This is how the mall looks right now :D
    javaw 2012-02-14 10-34-08-37.jpg javaw 2012-02-14 10-34-55-12.jpg
    tjboy11 and MR2R2M like this.
  6. Opening is closing in!!!

Thanks to all the EPIC Donaters and our great community!!!

~Thx

~Dragonia Hotel LTD.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  7. is it done?
  8. so is it done?
  9. If you want to know if it's done then, go and visit it xD
  10. I have been there
  11. oidking pay i guess
  12. AinĀ“t it done yet?
  13. It was done saturday two weeks ago. It seems usually empty though.
    If you would just've been at the GRAND OPENING, it would've been more fun;
    there weren't much people around...
  14. the grand opening was a flop and some rooms still arent finished. The donater free week still hasnt been given out yet, as im still waiting on Imp to finish the rooms, and show me where i need to put the access signs.

ill post a reply on the dragonia hotel thread and start a conversation with each of the donaters as soon as the rooms are done so that you all know your free week has started and that you can move in.

The mall also isnt finished yet, it was gonna be a cheap wool mart but since MR2R2M reset his sheep cube we dont have any sheep whatsoever to get the wool from.

On top of that my SMP1 res got griefed due to mistyping some flag codes, so im upgrading my residence as well. Building a new dome next to it, and another one on top of it.

Then i also got the Mrsmiley99 residence on Utopia that i have to build XD But with Importerer not being online that much that isnt getting along either. (Im looking for a Delta Team experienced builder to help me)

So yeah, thats the story now, a little long.

Im sorry for all the waiting you donaters / guests have to go trough but with MR2R2M going to Uni (and not being able to come online that much) Me and Imp are left there to do it by ourselves, but Imp is also hardly online.

Ive got a lot of work on my hands, and am also busy with my college.

Could all the guests that already payed for a room please reply to this post, then i know who i still have to give a room!

~Ecli
  15. Ecli Im done with my sheep farm. If u want i'll give you the perm to sheer them :)
  16. I'm sad you got griefed at smp1, in fact i believe i talk by everyone (but that griefer) to say that we are sorry about it, please tell us if we can help somehow. The Delta Team vault it's ready for you ecli.
    Also, it's it possible to post the name of the person? just to be carefull in future :)
  17. Nope I don't have a name, my residence was griefed while is was offline, Kdrama was so nice to report it to me. I reset my flags to default and made it so that noone can walk on my res (move flag on false)

The upper dome upgrade is already done, i'll start on the tower next to my res today.
    Brennian likes this.
  18. There will be a second GRAND OPENING on saturday, 19:00 GMT, ill put it up really big so noone can miss it!!!

There will be DIA TOOL drops and the remaining building materials will also be dropped!!! A LOT OF DROPPARTYS

So BE THERE

Dont miss it!
    Brennian likes this.
  19. ok ill be there
  20. So will i!