Eclipsion Palace Tower Hotel Donation Request!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Eclipsys, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Room Update!!!:

The rooms are:
    2x Penthouse+ (weekly rent, 2250r)
    4x Penthouse (weekly rent, 1750r)
    8x Luxury + (weekly rent, 1250r)
    17x Luxury (weekly rent, 750r)

The mall will come later, and the Helipad will be added once all rooms have been decorated and provided with walls :D

Also, ill post pics of every single room sort. Penthouse+ is shown above :D
  2. Ok. Can I get a helicopter?
  3. lawl, they wont be Chinook sized XD. It will be small helicopters!
  4. Kk, ecli, have u picked up sand from my res? Stone and stuff for The next project, the one on my lot.
  5. ***BIG TIME DONATER UPDATE***

Attention to ALL Donaters, who have donated more then 2 big Chests of stuff!!!
    This hotel wouldn't have been here without your Awesome donations! So, to repay you for your great support, we are giving EACH supporter a FREE week in a hotel room. You will get a Room depending on the amount of items you have donated. When the hotel is finished I will post all the rooms with numbers and who gets it for a week. [ACCESS] signs will be provided for the chests and other room utilitys!

For all Non-Donaters, you can check the Hotel Prices on my last post, it is WEEKLY rent. After that week, the hotel staff will empty your room, and put all the stuff that we find in your chest in the Pickup Chestbooth, IN FRONT OF THE HOTEL. We shall not steal, as it says in the Empire Commandments. The Booth will be made out of a big chest per room, with Room number above the chest, and a ACCESS sign for the person who had the room that week. The Chest will be accessable for One FULL WEEK, until the next guest leaves the room :D

Any more questions?

Please ask!

~Eclipsys
    MR2R2M likes this.
  6. not yet, gimme the res number, and ill do it after college :D
  7. The hotel will be done this weekend!!! So get your boxes with stuff ready to move in :D
  8. I did this same type of thing but I made a shop that takes up my whole res and is very symmetrical and in my opinion perfect. So far I have one floor, feel free to visit. I got some donations but not many and those who did donate before I began building, I am dedicating either a VIP lounge or something that nobody else can access. It really gets the donators going when you give an incentive like that. I'm still in the process of building, I'm telling you it takes patience but its worth it, unlike on single player where only you can admire your creation, on the Empire others will too and it's permanent and serves a function. Good luck!
  9. This project has been fun to watch progress, I look forward to the final version :p
    MR2R2M, Eclipsys and Crazy1080 like this.
  10. It will be finished somewhere this weekend. (Or maybe even sooner :D)
  11. Ive had alot of support, the hotel is nearly done, and your store looks nice :D
    Seberling likes this.
  12. K, i got it, ill start building the blueprints right after dinner :D
    Seberling likes this.
  13. U need any mor materials?
  14. Yes, glad you asked xD Im in need of white wool and red wool, for the flooring of the hallway and the last room, that should so the trick. And some sand, if u can find it :D
  15. javaw 2012-02-02 20-39-00-15.jpg Chestbooth: The Hotels system for retrieving ''cleaned out'' stuff :D
    javaw 2012-02-02 20-10-28-82.jpg javaw 2012-02-02 20-10-54-29.jpg
    MR2R2M likes this.
  16. **Roof Update**
    The roofs have been finished!
    javaw 2012-02-02 20-52-12-85.jpg

The last last things i need now are:
    White Wool
    Red Wool
    Sand

(Remember, ALL donaters get a free room for 1 week!)

Thx!

~Ecli
    Seberling likes this.
  17. I got tons of red and white wool!
  18. Come to my res i got lik half a chest of them
    MR2R2M likes this.
  19. Join the club!! ;)
  20. I am at your res makrom :)