Eclipsion Palace Tower Hotel Donation Request!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Eclipsys, Jan 10, 2012.

1. this is amazing :)
  2. np just ask if u need anything
  3. is the hotel done?
  4. Nope, we're still in need of sand for the roof :D The rooms are being finished tomorrow
  5. Ima colect mor sand and i hope importerer wins a dragon egg i already told him that that i can giv him 6k(all i got)
    to bid higher than the others
  6. More sand in a specific chest
  7. **UPDATE** The Countdown has begun!!! Eclipsion Palace Tower Hotel is nearing Completion!!!

Once again, I'd like to thank all the Donaters, this hotel wouldnt have been here without you! And, another 100000000000x thx to MR2R2M, without his res I would've never been able to build it!

The roof is finished!
    javaw 2012-02-05 19-22-58-76.jpg
    I've added a bridge between the roofs, so you can get from the Rooftop bar (still non-existent) to the Helipad (also non-existent) :D

I've got one last request for the donaters:
    We're in need of one last load of WHITE wool, to finish the flooring! Most of the flooring of the Red wing is still missing =p
  8. **UPDATE**
    The staircase to the roof has been made
    javaw 2012-02-05 19-40-46-56.jpg
    MR2R2M likes this.
  9. 8L.............J *jaw on floor*

I solemnly swear to never again aspire to build great things.

This is a work of art! I don't want to think about what might happen if you got ahold of some real blueprints...
    MR2R2M likes this.
  10. Ima get mor withe wool
  11. 3 stacks of white wool in that specific chest (again).
    (yeah, i know it isn't much, but wool's hard to get for me)
  12. i gto 2 staks
  13. Is it finished?
  14. I like it, eclipsys.btw,i'm aware that you were building the rebels base on your res(im asking b/c i am now the current
    leader).But other than that.im loving the hotel!:D
  15. And mr2r2m won the egg is he gona place it in the hotel?
  16. the ''Rebels'' base XD?

and yes, the egg will be placed inside the hotel, on a elevated frame, under the atrium
  17. Ecli, DW bout him, hes building something for me plymouths, i may put it as the rebels base may, or do whatever ecli wants it to be... He is Quite amazing. But if in the end its up to me, i might put it has base, might.
  18. I've lost all track, please explain in a little more detail Mrsmiley, the Rebels Base? Ur Utopia residence? Its gonna be a big tower, im sure you'll love it :D
  19. Oh goodies, I saw ur layouts, I know it will turn out ok!! BTw guys isn't ecli such a baus? Ecli should get supporter!!