Ebola Zombies. The end is near

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gap542, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Alright, I see what your getting at. To tell ya the truth, I'm kind of obsessed with the "Ebola Epidemic", because one night, I stayed up late listening to BBC World News... You'd never guess what they talked about.
  2. How did you read that, with every word a capital :eek:
    Deadmaster98 and herocrafter2912 like this.
  3. EXACTLY !! (oops, do I brake the rules saying that? Does it count as a sentence?) (the thing in brackets is a joke, btw)
    I think people are way too worried about this Ebola stuff. I remember when I was at school and I learned about a plague thing, and if the people figured out the cause for it, they would survive, but they didn't. And the cause was RATS. Hope I left something for you guys to think about,
    jay2a likes this.
  4. I almost never believe anything that is capitalizing every word and find it frustrating when people do it just to get attention.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  5. Actually, lack of rats.
    Because many rats died there were not enough rats for all the fleas.
    So they started feeding on people and so spread the infection.
    Happy nightmares ;)
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  6. Oh, I meant THAT XD :p I just watched Doctor Who, and now I have to use mah imagination rats eating humans (its what it sounded like when you said/typed it)
  7. Nope, people aren't 'over-worrying'. The government are getting people scared by saying things like; 'It'll be in England by the end of the year', 'it'll have 10,000 cases a week by the end of the year', and the media doesn't help. If the government are so worried, they should just close the borders of the country and not allow anyone in until it blows over.

If it does get into the country, I'll be in the Winchester having a pint at the age of 14, because reasons :)
    I believe you mean the Black Death, which is a bacteria that rapidly spread through Europe in the mid-1300's. People who got it died from it because nobody bothered putting research into it; everyone just assumed God had come to punish them for their sins. What would one expect from people who thought that the Earth was flat and that everything orbited the Earth? :p

Obviously, we have research on it now, which is why its still around but you don't hear about it very often anymore.

Also, more accurately; Yersina Pestis was spread through the bite of infected fleas and rats. Mostly fleas, since a lot of people caught it from touching other's clothing.
    607 likes this.
  8. Guys its okay, I have my turkey slicer and ore breaker, il destroy all of em for you