E3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AusQB, Jun 4, 2012.

1. I am now watching Satan's EA's press conference.
  2. EA just got finished showing off Gears of Space 3.
  3. Medal of Honor: Warfighter might be good. Need for Speed: Most Wanted looks really good. God save the queen.
  4. The only interesting that about the new MoH is the co-op, and If its a Most Wanted remake. Where is the customization?
  5. I was going to go and I had tickets but i'm not 18 :(
  6. How do you get tickets to E3? I thought it wasn't open to the public.
  7. Calm down a bit, this is CoD, not something to get excited about. And i bet the "secret option" with be something incredibly useless like "Turn on the Helpful Paperclip for picking out a gun for your type of (non)strategy." The option would be useless since all the maps are so small.
  8. Oh yay more dancing at E3.
  9. Far Cry 3 <3
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. I love how Ubisoft is trying to make Assassin Creed 3 about not killing the British. Every person to die so far in any of the trailers has been British.
  11. Well the game allows you to pretty much kill everyone. I'm sure if they recorded stats of all people killed. Civilians would be the most killed.
  12. Edit: Watch Dogs, top of my watch list.
  13. Watch Dogs looks epic!
  14. Watch Dogs. Shut up and take my money.
    HylianNinja and SillyWhiteMage like this.
  15. for the ease of people who dont want to look
    Michael_Nolan and SillyWhiteMage like this.
  16. See what I hate about Ubisoft, they make great games, so people let them get away with the horrid drm.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  17. this does look like a winner.. but you can tell there is alot Assassin's Creed style influence in the game.
  18. Well Ubisoft has proven they know how to make a sandbox game. I mean even the new Splinter Cell seems to have been rubbed on by Assassin's Creed abit. On the gameplay, though I don't think a sandboxish Splinter Cell would be that bad of a idea...
    HylianNinja likes this.
  19. Did the Otherland mmo (By Gamigo) or the Doctor Who mmo (By 3 Rings/Sega) get covered any at e3? Or was there any word about the seemingly stalled "secret" Neverending Story game?
  20. I have good connections!