DSFAM - Dragon Stone Fragment Awareness Month

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bloodra1n, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Hey look at this signature
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  2. #DSFAM sig
  3. These DSFAM signatures are really getting around :rolleyes: Keep it up with the fragments guys! :cool:
    NathanRP and hashhog3000 like this.
  4. Sadly #DSFAM is almost over :( But that doesn't mean we can't do something similar like this every month right? :D I will keep buying Dragon Stone Fragments at /v 15061 for 3500r per!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. At least you didn't have it on a regular-year February, it would have been 3 days shorter :p
    samsimx likes this.
  6. We may be nearing the end of the month but all is not over, keep inviting your friends over to see what we are all about! If you have some spare Fragments you want to sell, you can still sell them to Sam, blood or myself!

Get those swords out and stock up on some Fragments today, keep the awareness going, thanks guys ;)
    bloodra1n and samsimx like this.
  7. What enchants would you recommend on a:

Sword:

Bow:

Armor:
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. bloodra1n and FDNY21 like this.
  9. Just thought I'd mention this. :) Note that that Enraged Creepers should be killed as quickly as possible. Not only their firey explosions are annoying, but if you irritate one enough, there's a possibility that it will explode like a normal charged creeper, leaving a huge, painful crater. So try to kill them before that happens. ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. Sadly #DSFAM is over :( But that doesn't mean you can't keep collecting those tokens and fragments to get ready for dragon tombs!

I would like to thank everyone who sold any of us fragments or who went out and raised awareness for our cause. :) Look forward to possibly seeing more stuff like this in the future. ;)
    607, bloodra1n, FDNY21 and 1 other person like this.
  11. Fragments will still be purchased by myself throughout the next few hours, I believe 9001 will still be a place you can sell to for Fragments, thanks to everyone who sold to Sam too ;)

I think we have all really enjoyed the month and as Sam says, we look forward to hopefully seeing more stuff like this in the future! :D
    bloodra1n, samsimx and NathanRP like this.
  12. What if I renamed the thread to DSFAY?! :)
  13. Year of the Dragon Stone Fragment? :p
    607 likes this.
  14. Dragon Stone Fragment Awareness Year
  15. Was referencing how the chinese new year has the "year of the dragon" and we can have Year of the Dragon Stone Fragment :p
  16. Oh that would be... Awesome! :D
    samsimx likes this.
  17. *sniff* It can't end... it's too soon! Please... Let this become Year of the Dragon Stone Fragments so that we may continue with the obnoxious hashtags! #TooSoon #DSFAM #YDSF #Nope #ShinyPurpleStones #Dragons
    NathanRP, PenguinDJ and FDNY21 like this.