DSFAM - Dragon Stone Fragment Awareness Month

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bloodra1n, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Very smart! I decided to take one, thanks hashy ;)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  2. You're most welcome! :) Just trying to do my part to participate in the DSFAM campaign. :D #DSFAM all the way!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. #DSFAM
    Tip #2 - Use the area to your adventage! Get on higher or even ground and make sure you have enough room to retreat when necessary!
    PenguinDJ, 72Volt and samsimx like this.
  4. I was able to get 8 dragon stone fragments from enraged mobs but they are definitely rare. All the rest I have I bought. Currently have two dragon stones and a handful of fragments left. Can't wait to use em :)
    samsimx likes this.
  5. Now i'm conflicted. To go Mob hunting, or to continue my very time-consuming-do-nothing-else-at-all build I have going on....
  6. I only got 2 dragon stone fragments in my first kill.

And 4000 Tokens later.. I haven't seen one again :'(
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  7. What difficulty are you playing at?
    You need a certain level of difficulty before you have a chance on getting fragments.
    Also, are you using a lootingIII sword/bow?
  8. Lucky bow and loot3 sword, none have flame or fire. I can say I've played around 50% at 5 and 50% at 6 and 7.

My first kill ever was at Difficulty 7 which dropped2 fragments, after that I kept doing 6 and 7 for a long while untill saw that it gave no bigger loot and the token prize wasn't really the effort for the challenge (I only use regular iron armor) so went doing difficulty 5 after that and 6,7 sometimes
  9. #DSFAM
    Tip #3 - When fighting enraged creepers and zombies knockback is a great thing to have on your sword or bow, fighting enraged skeletons with knockback on the other hand can get annoying!
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  10. hashhog3000 and 607 like this.
  11. My first dragon fragment I got when I killed my first momentus
  12. Wow, this seems to be pretty well-organised! :)
  13. It was thought up pretty quickly too :p I think it was BlackKnight, blood and I after a Mob Arena that started thinking about it and then just put it together to make this month! Seems to be going pretty well!

An update for you all: samsimx now buys Dragon Stone Fragments for 3k each like blood and I if you would like to sell them to any of us for some quick money!

Happy hunting guys! #DSFAM
    samsimx and bloodra1n like this.
  14. For anyone who wants a horizantal version of the DSFAM small signature button, here ya go! :D Enjoy. :p
    Code:
    [url=http://empireminecraft.com/threads/dsfam-dragon-stone-fragment-awareness-month.40829/][img]https://i.imgur.com/4kyIXv8.png[/img][/url]
    PenguinDJ, FDNY21 and samsimx like this.
  15. Thanks to hashhog3000's efforts we have an amazing new banner for DSFAM!
    What do you think of it? Let us know!

*banner was created by hashhog3000's Buttons&Banners-service.
    hashhog3000 and FDNY21 like this.
  16. I remember when me and a couple other supporters prepared for Dragon Tombs, back in August of 2012. We thought it would be a few weeks.
    Brennian, bloodra1n, FDNY21 and 2 others like this.
  17. Hopefully it shan't be long now! :p
    It has gotten underway though and I am glad to see it is finally making a move... Let us get those Fragments moving even more! ;) #DSFAM
    bloodra1n and hashhog3000 like this.
  18. There should be group hunts for those of us too ill prepared to brave the enraged alone.
    bloodra1n and hashhog3000 like this.
  19. The Enraged aren't that bad on difficulties 5-6. People are talking about these complicated strategies, but mine are much simpler:
    Zombie: Go near him so that he charges you, and then whack him every time he gets within reach.
    Skeleton: Charge him and just start whacking the crud out of him.
    Creeper: Run in, whack a couple times, back away, wait for explosion, repeat.
    bloodra1n likes this.
  20. I want to see that house :p