Drawing your Character Chibi-ish Style!

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by moonolotl, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, I haven't been doing many since I have way too much to do like animation wise =P
  2. Oh woops..
    Sorry for being late, I somehow missed this..

I love it :)

I actually like the smooth style of mine

(Sorry that I had to crop the image, the forum's avatar system was acting weird with the full-sized photo..)
    ShelLuser, 607 and Chewsy4 like this.
  3. So, um... Chewsy, how long till there next picture? I apologize if I sound impatient. =P
  4. Ok, a post without reading, I am excited I'm actually in the list!

I promised to do another thing, and I am going to do that. Probably right now otherwise tomorrow <hears an in-game beep>.

I truly & deeply admire your commitment here. I more or less "fluked out" of a project while there weren't even (too many) players in demand. And looking at you... oh my Aikar ;-)

Oh well, it cannot be helped ;) lemme cough up some stuff 8)
    Chewsy4 and 607 like this.
  5. Whenever she's ready.

You're even 8 spaces before me. Patience. Give her time. Don't distract her. If you do the smp8 daemons might get to her and then no one gets a cool pic anymore. But if THAT happens we know who to blame, and so do you. I can see it in your eyes, I see it in your stance. You do know the truth, don't ya? I figured, this asking of you was but a ruse.. Nicely played, but not good enough.

Here's the problem: too many players like Chewsy's drawings. So what would happen if she'd do them all at once? I know and will tell you: the servers would explode. So she's actually doing all of us a favor by doing this one at a time.

Just take your time Chewsy!

Please no explode smp2!

(I have been too long on smp8 this evening, I knew it... Inexperienced smp8 dwellers, esp. those who drink alcohol, are known to fall into this stasis ;))

Best give in and donate I guess 8)
  6. 42, as it says in my profile status update.

I still blame SMP8 ;)

And yes, I did donate to the effort 8) I love this thread 8)
  7. sorry, you cannot leave. It's a toll road. only players who donate to chewsy can leave ;)

I could be persuaded with a fish though ;)
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  8. Sorry it's been taking long but since I finally have some free time after having to learn like 2BILLION lines for a play, animating small things for other people, writing wattpad stuff and homework. I did have some free time then but I needed that to relax XD
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. Chewsy4 likes this.
  10. Starting a request thread is a big task, as it looks like we've both learnt
    Have patience everyone, look how much work she has. When motivation runs low and Art Block kicks in, there's little you can do about it

In your next thread, Chewsy, take orders. Have 2 or 3 at a time, and don't accept any more until those 2 or three are done, it makes everything a lot easier! Good luck!

Nice to meet you by the way, your art is adorable. What do you draw on and with?
    Would you be interested in an art trade sometime? Not to pile more pressure on or anything, I feel bad asking xD
  11. I use Paint Tool Sai to draw and I use my mousepad x3
    Also I can art trade sometime if you like x3
  12. A mouse pad? Eeeee! For a mouse pad, you draw really good. I use a tablet, and I can't draw as good as you xD How long have you been drawing for?

Great ^^ Message me when you're free and we can discuss a trade, I don't want to pressure you while you have others to do owo'
    607 likes this.
  13. I've gotten used to using a mouse pad by now. I've been drawing digitally since January 2015 and I've been drawing on paper since I was like 4.

I'm free now If you like x3
  14. I've been trying to get used to my tablet since Christmas, but it hasn't gone too well haha. I draw on a 3DS more than tablet, which I've been doing for over 2 years

I'll drop you a message now ^^
    607 and Chewsy4 like this.
  15. What's your username in 1.8? I can't get your skin lol
  16. This one turned out awesome! This is the 3rd drawing i've done with coloured line so whatcha think? Do you like it before or after I started colouring the lines?
    clan23, 607 and AliceF3 like this.
  17. I like coloured lines~
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  18. JPGamer10000 xD
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  19. This one was pretty fun to make and experiment with. 1 Because there's no hair 2. Because I assumed that he was wearing a mask XD
    clan23, SleepyPK and AliceF3 like this.
  20. oh ok xD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.