Drawing your Character Chibi-ish Style!

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by moonolotl, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can you draw one of me. I will send a donation (a big donation >: D) once i've seen the drawing. Thanks :)
  2. Could you do one of my skin and a background. Thanks, and I'll send you something too.
  3. can you do mine, my avatar is a polar bear with a suit on

Edit: I will also donate a generous amount of rupees once it is complete
  4. Wow, this is very cool! I'll take one of my skin please. Same name, no changes.

Also, if be happy to give a generous item donation if you are accepting items (promos, specifically.)

EDIT: Sorry I can't link a photo at the given moment - I'm using my iPhone and I'll be at a convention for a while now. Forgive me!
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  5. Would you be able to do one for me? :eek: New name soon :3 JaffaM4n Thankyou very much,I'll make sure I mail you something special :)
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  6. ive seen newer orders done but not mine. i've never been alerted on if u cant do it
  7. She did mention that she's not doing animals...
  8. I might be able to do a cat / ocelot actually =P
  9. NOTE : No more Drawings will be done free. I will hopefully open up a new thread in the future but with payed versions. All orders before will be done but others I'm sorry if you want one now, but you'll have to wait for the new thread and pay D:

I'm doing this due to a big amount of orders being asked to do and some people don't donate. I understand people are donating alot but I'd like it more proffesional and organized. I do enjoy making them for free and making people happy, but I just don't feel it's right anymore hehe

Also, I'm sorry It's been taking so long. I promise I will do better. Also, the people who haven't got there's done yet are in for a treat, I've improved with my lines and colouring! =D
    bluebiscuit2007, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  10. sign me up :)
  11. Look just above your comment xD
  12. xD ill pay, how much?
  13. I'm not sure yet and it's not started. Either way you'll have to wait a long time for it to start because I have about 20 to get through. I'll try to get them all done as quick as I can and once I make the new thread I'll message you ok?
    607 likes this.
  14. You should wait until she has done all the free ones. The list is only getting longer now, and that's not a good thing. She'll complete these first, and then make a new thread, where you can buy one.

I think it's great that you're doing this, Chewsy! You're great, but doing everything for free is probably not the best thing to do. I think you made a good choice here!
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  15. I'm not sure if I like this one too much XD
    AwesomeBuilder33.jpg
    AwesomeBuilder33 and 607 like this.
  16. u need a panda skin >.<
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  17. could you plz do me how much?
  18. Also, Chewsy, did you get my donation? =P
  19. Check the post -.- I won't do payed ones until i've finished the curent ones
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.