Dragon Egg Auction!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by bluebl1, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no body reads what justinguy says about new updates.......

he said we don't know yet. we wont know until it's out, and the bukkit people are done.

edit: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/1-2-update.2899/page-4 down the bottom of this page is his post.
  2. I think most people read the stuff Justin puts up on the front page. Regardless of what might be done in the future so that many people can get ender dragon eggs, as of right now these are the only eggs in EMC. Just being very rare makes them vaulable, and until there are hundreds of them lying around in everyone's shops they will stay valuable.
    Also, as was mentioned before, these are the original eggs. Not that anyone can tell the difference, but they do hold some sentimental value for those of us who were here since the begining. If I could know that I had the original egg from my server I would be pretty happy! :)
    Unfortunately, SMP2 egg is already pretty much spoken for by a diamond supporter, and I don't want to get into a bidding war for it... so I'll settle for one of the first 4 SMPs eggs if I can manage one! :)
    EMC will probably keep growing - when there are 15 servers, it will be pretty cool to say you have an egg from SMP1-4 IMHO. And like I always say... you gotta spend those Rupees on something! :cool:
  3. You can't just squeeze in the biome onto the map you'd have to reset the map/world.
  4. We have a spreadsheet recording every bid. It also sorts out the highest bidder, there price and an average of each egg's worth. Might be up for download after the auction. We keep this so there is no confusion on what egg goes where and to who!
  5. are you withdrawing your SMP4 or are you keeping both bids?
    the reason you'd keep SMP4 bid is so that If Slyfox can't pay for the egg, then we'll go ask you if you still want to pay 20k for the smp4 egg. your bid is still worth something even if someone out bids you
  6. no now it is going into ours
    Skilled_Creeper likes this.
  7. SMP 4 egg 25k (I think the eggs will do to diamond supporters sadly...)
  8. 28k for smp2
  9. The bids all stand... although I doubt that you will be needing to come to me for my lower bid... that egg will go much higher soon. :)
  10. Note, we will be paying much less attention to this topic when the inworld auction starts. Only post if you can't get into smp1 (on Wednesday)
  11. We'll occasionally update this forum during the auction and you'll be able to get a round-about on how much you need to bid from the forum to get the egg(only if you can't get on smp1...might be a lot of traffic)
  12. Importerer i can help u get the egg ill give an extra 6k!
    Its all i got
  13. even with 6k from you and 1k from mrsmiley i dont think i will ever have near enough to get one by wednesday when prices are alot higher lol
  14. we need to get mor help!
  15. eclypsys and mr2r2m cant u help?
  16. Just a note we (me, bluebl1, camdenmil & pilotcat) live in the East cost so when we sleep and go to school you may still be free and bidding so give us time to update the sheet and the forums when we get up/home :p
  17. 28.5k for smp4's egg
  18. 287 for smp 1 lol thats all i have :)
  19. Any bids below 1k will be ignored(sorry) we aren't selling if it goes that low.
  20. Ah ok. No chance :p i dont really want it anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.