Dragon Egg Auction!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by bluebl1, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darn, I left my wallet in the car.....
    Sopby likes this.
  2. Uh oh Nurgles is here, everyone just go home, its all over. XD

Oh and congrats!!! I remember when you told me she was just pregnant. :D
    Skilled_Creeper and NurglesRott like this.
  3. *thinks about bidding...*
    there is just no real use for dragon eggs, and i only bid on things of practical vaule
    *searches for practical uses to make worth value*
    d1223m and apamment like this.
  4. hey importerer i like the hotel, everything u can bid add 1k to it, coz il give 1k to it kk?
    Importerer likes this.
  5. if it could only hatch a baby dragon.
  6. all i heard was noise, because that idea was to epic for my brain to compute.
  7. Smp2 25,000R , incase someone else who bid it cant pay it :)
  8. The one reason i dislike auctions is that people like me who have so little get almost no chance to win. :(
  9. Get more money than, how is it our fault? :p You got all the same chances given to you when you joined EMC as me or anyone else.
  10. Smp4 12k 4 stacks of wood 1 stack of diamonds a double chest full of redstone and 4 sticks. Lol I'm so poor compared too...
  11. jesus dude! there is like a worm hole of rupees leading into your wallet!
    NurglesRott likes this.
  12. 26k for smp2 egg
  13. But didnt justin say that he will be adding something that will allow more people to get an egg which means more ender dragon eggs in the empire than just one per server. Unless this bid is for the first ender dragon eggs in the empire.
  14. Yea, I'm thinking it's gonna respawn the dragon after certain time increments.
  15. Yes! nice eye mate ;) Nobody ever pays attention to what JustinGuy says about future updates ( Http://Empireminecraft.com/updates , I believe this is the right link :) ) But there will be a way to get more eggs without a big price ^_^ So most people here probably don't even know about it until probably now lol xD

EDIT: don't use the link above it isn't the correct one >.< I hope JustinGuy can post it here ( or I can find it :O )
  16. when 1.2 comes out the wilderness will have to be reset for the new biomes meaning enderdragon :)
  17. EDIT: correct link! ---> http://empireminecraft.com/threads/launch-of-smp5.3040/ <-----
    look at the last sentence of JustinGuy's post.
  18. got ya, good deal!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.