Dragon Egg Auction!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by bluebl1, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, I wish I had time to get my R up quick... I probably won't be able to afford one either... :(
    Sopby likes this.
  2. lol we have till wed at 7 (February 8, 2012, 7:00 EST)
  3. Add a little ''Exclusivity to the Hotel''

(And pump up the prices a lil more :p)
  4. nurgles u bid 40k(20k on 2 eggs) so what u mean u need more?
  5. None of u ever benn to an auction hmm? ^^ Pushing prizes before will only push prizes at the end even higher ^^ since all the "psychologic" pressure is gone by wednesday. Nobody will remember how aggressiv u bit a.s.o. Also you have no advantage telling how much u pay today. Player can start farming and stuff like that. If you surprise them with your bits at wednesday you will save much rupees ^^

To bad that i just started on this server so I wont have the 100-150k the eggs will be at the end (just a guess ^^)
  6. Im going for smp2 and smp1 because they are my home servers. Plus people know ill bid really high for them. ;)
    bluebl1 and ShawnZup like this.
  7. I only have 1k to spend... Waah.
  8. First of all, I can't get my R up before the auction because we just had a baby, and I'm at work this week... which means I have absolutely no time to stock my shop, which has been out of stock for a while now. The only reason I have time to get on this forum is because I can do it at work. :p
    Secondly, I bid 40K so far on two eggs... that is nothing. Many players have way more money than that, and if they want these eggs they will pay for them. I already know that NONE of the eggs will go for less than 40K. (I play in a lot of auctions!)
    ... So I will have to eventually consolidate my bids onto one egg and hope I have enough. In the end, my max isn't going to be much higher than 50K probably... and I would be willing to bet each of these go for 60K+. Hopefully I'm wrong, but probably not. :)
  9. congrats! (on da baby)
    NurglesRott likes this.
  10. Thx :D
    She's a lot of fun!
  11. 2500r smp2
  12. 2500r smp2
  13. Poor Sopby :( I bet Malicaii doesn't mind if you "borrow" a little bit of his rupees :)
  14. beau i bidded 25k on smp2 dragon egg
  15. Haha. What rupees? I'm pretty sure he didnt get any today for some reason... ;) jks.
  16. lol xD! How is he? I haven't seen him today yet?
  17. Why go for the old rotten egg? ;) go for the new one for a nice breakfast!
  18. From the original post: "Don't give up just because there's a higher offer, because if they can't pay for it, we go to the next highest bid. We will be recording every bid. "

So, it's still worth a shot. ^_^

ShawnZup, bluebl1 and NurglesRott like this.
  19. He's alright. Yeah he slept for most of the day and he's been blocked from the internet from 10.30pm onwards :L Anyway I'll leave these people to not be spammed by unrelated conversation :p
    Skilled_Creeper likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.