Dragon Egg Auction!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by bluebl1, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thanks! current lowest bid: 36k for smp4. whoever wants an egg but doesn't care what server should vote for smp4.
  2. You better be happy... I had to make a new column in my spreadsheet for you :mad:
    lol no prob. now any1 can go ahead and say 'any egg'
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  3. We have a spreadsheet listing the current top bid! This is going to be updated during the auction and at all points leading up to it!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsJTQ1H0ablPdDlkVG9zendlamdSR1R0XzZPOE9IcXc
    Notes:
    Until the auction, it might not update for hours at a time since we aren't all on 24/7.
    Google spreadsheet might only update itself once every 10-20 seconds, so during the auction, don't be scared if your bid doesn't show up as soon as you place it.
  4. smp1 50k

lol after reading the above...

ANY.... 50k
  5. Why D: I really want one :/
  6. in tech class and just wanted to update real quick lol
  7. Actually, 60k for smp2 dragon egg
  8. Ok who want to join rupees xD?
  9. PS you can use that spreadsheet as a chat room about the egg if you want... and btw thanks to all bidders!
  10. wow. just. wow. Theres a lot of rupees flying around up there.
  11. I hope you guys realize the eggs are 100% useless.... and for the amount of money used to buy 1 you could be way more productiv.....just sayin
  12. they're pure epicness
  13. 10,000 for the one on smp4!
  14. Still thinking they will at least hit 150k XD
  15. I think 150k is a bit to much. My friend, Leowaste bought his for 3,000 rupees on a auction
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.