Dragon Cave [Forum Signature Game]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Dec 11, 2016.

1. My latest group of eggs
    NathanRP and AhsokaTower like this.
  2. It happened again.. lol I hate when my dragons do this.
    607 likes this.
  3. I've got this Xeno for any one that wants it. Only catch is i'd like a hatchling of any kind in return. Something preferably without a lineage. I would have just left it here for anyone but I currently don't have a teleporter dragon available.
    Jay2a likes this.
  4. Just a tip: I know you're new here. Your dragon in your signature is going to die if you don't get it views. Basically, dragons need views, unique views, and clicks in order to hatch and grow up. I'd suggest going to this site http://www.allureofnds.net/daycare and adding your dragon to the emergency room so that it can get views and grow before it dies. It's as simple as typing in your scroll name and hitting submit.
    I've got a 3rd gen Xeno of a different type if you want it.
    ILTG likes this.
  5. Don't really need anymore of this type. But I'll take it, if you can initiate the 2 way transfer.
  6. If you want to look at my eggs/hatchlings and see what you would want instead, here you go:

I'd want a little bit more for the gold, just because they're a lot more rare than the xeno. The new release eggs are all caveborn. Everything else does have a lineage.
    607 and AncientTower like this.
  7. I didn't really want an egg at this time but how about one of the new ones with the green crystallized vein. I haven't got that one yet.
  8. 607 and AncientTower like this.
  9. Is there anybody who could possibly breed me an Aeon Wyvern?
  10. For what?
    Edit: I don't have one I was thinking of another dragon
  11. I'd like to trade for one, that's all.
  12. Sorry I was thinking of another dragon
  13. I can if my two are willing to go near each other and mate. What would you trade?
  14. I'm not sure. Here is a link to my page. https://dragcave.net/user/Shadow_dcord and if you find something you want I'll try my best to breed it for you.
  15. Sorry I couldn't find any thing. So just breed whichever, i'll most likely toss it on the pile. So maybe just grab something from the pile. My two Aeons gave me an egg. You'll need to start the 2 way transfer. I don't have any available teleporters for another 2 days.
  16. I'll send you a PM right now.
    607 and AncientTower like this.
  17. I would like to present: My latest attempt to get an undead dragon.
    AncientTower likes this.
  18. I have a broken egg shell from my attempt at a Neglected Dragon.
    Jay2a likes this.
  19. According to my scroll I'm just 8 mature dragons away from getting the silver trophy.

I have like 10 dragons maturing today too.
  20. My current dragons I'm raising (All 16 of 'em)

AncientTower likes this.