Dragon Cave [Forum Signature Game]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Well that's disappointing.

607 likes this.
  2. You really got unlucky there...
    607 likes this.
  3. What's the purpose of the Earthquake?
  4. To try and get the dragons to hatch early. They can die, not be affected, or they can hatch.
    607 likes this.
  5. Just got this cave born Xenowyrm... Now I can start my own lineage
    607 likes this.
  6. Just bred about 100 dragon eggs. They all went to the abandoned pile.
  7. After lots of hard work, I finally got a Hellhorse Dragon. Took me about 4 months to get one, pretty happy that I got one after lots of work.

AncientTower and 607 like this.
  8. I've started a kick where I'm only going after Caveborn now. Really thinking into having long fresh lineages.
  9. Anyone ever look to see who owns a bred dragon of your that you tossed to the abandoned pile. Well I did and this person has 65 pages worth of dragons. She literally has 80% of those pages full of frozen hatchlings.
    607 likes this.
  10. Caveborn dragons work if you really care about lineage, but if you just want to up your dragon count, it helps to take them from the abandoned pile
  11. Yeah, I've started working on some lineages. I was fortunate enough to get a few caveborn xenowyrms. So now i'm wanting start what i hope to be a massive lineage.
  12. I check all the time, a few are owned by you guys on EMC, a few from a random people, and that's about it. Nobody really does much with them...
    AncientTower and 607 like this.
  13. Anyone else use eggs around the world's dragon marketplace? I've done some minor trading. Mostly lineage tinsels for cb fire gems.
  14. That's actually how I got a good portion of my rares
    MajorHaze and 607 like this.
  15. I used it to get my tinsels and shimmerscales and I now have 3 gold tinsles, 1 gold shimmer, 4 silver shimmers, and 2 bronze shimmers from breeding them
    MajorHaze likes this.
  16. I tried to use it but it seems like everyone is waiting for a better deal. I even tried putting my own eggs out there but no-one would offer anything.
    MajorHaze likes this.
  17. Anyone interested in this 5th Gen Xeno
    Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
    Bred it to trade on the Dragon market but I don't have enough room to trade for what I wanted.

This Xeno has gone to someone else. No longer up for grabs.
    607 likes this.
  18. So today has not been my day. So far I've let others out-click me. I've been late on a Dino, Ice, and Xeno....
    All Cave Born!! I did however manage to get a cb gemshard.
    607 likes this.
  19. Apparently they released 2 new eggs last night for April. Next month they'll have 11th birthday eggs too.
  20. I'm confused on this game :(