Dragon Cave [Forum Signature Game]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Got myself another gold. I'm gonna try breeding more when this one grows up and maybe I'll give one away.
  2. Okay So my Legendary Trio pairs all wanted to be the same gender. I'll try to breed them and see if they breed their own kind. Again most likely on Monday when they've fully matured.
  3. Very happy I found that last egg, the thunder
    AhsokaTower likes this.
  4. Pffffttt, I was surprised no one else had tried naming a dragon Krysyy yet.
    <dats Krysyy rite dere
    Picked a Day Glory due to the color and their friendly nature
    Shadow_Dcord and AhsokaTower like this.
  5. I think I'm spending too much time on this site now. On the bright side, I'm getting a lot of dragons

AhsokaTower likes this.
  6. There's currently some new releases going around the volcano. I've tried getting them, but too many people keep getting to them first
  7. Is that why I saw 76 people viewing the volcano page? Wow!
  8. Isn't Krysyy a bluish purple?
  9. Just bred this Thunder if anyone wants it.
    Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

If no one takes it by tonight I'm going to abandon it.
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  10. Found this little chicken egg in the desert.
  11. I've made a goal for this forum game. I want to build a Vampire Dragon Army. So by October of this year. I can flood the abandoned pile page. I currently have 8 Vampire Dragons and 3 hatchlings.
  12. I got my new lineage started up now with this egg right here. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.
    607 likes this.
  13. 1st summon I get the guardian of nature
    AhsokaTower and Shadow_Dcord like this.
  14. I tried but my trio came up flat when they did their summoning spell. Good job to you though.
  15. I've also got 8 vampires if you need a bit of help
    AhsokaTower likes this.
  16. Wow! I've seen the dragons before, but I never knew this is what they were from! I'll be starting this now.
    607 and AhsokaTower like this.
  17. Have some good fun, I can get you some good eggs later if you'd like.
    ILTG and AhsokaTower like this.
  18. That would be cool. :)