Do you type the letter 'B' with your left or right hand?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, May 18, 2017.

?

Left or right handed 'B'?

Left handed. 14 vote(s) 40.0%
Right handed. 13 vote(s) 37.1%
Depending on instance 8 vote(s) 22.9%
  1. I'm quite curious now.
    Qwerty and Azerty keyboards only, please (or others that have the 'B' in the same place).
  2. Ah, interesting! I actually have a different answer than the poll; I type it with both of my hands! Just whichever finger has more time, is closerby, or isn't needed immediately afterwards; whichever is more efficient. :) (I use qwerty)
  3. Ah, good catch. I'll report the post and ask for that option to be added.
  4. Both. I usually use my right hand, but if my right hand is high on the keyboard, and my left hand low, I'll use my left hand. But I usually use my right.
    607, TomvanWijnen and Sachrock like this.
  5. I also use both :)
    ChespinLover77 and BurgerKnight like this.
  6. Wow, why quote me and not Tomvan? C'mon Sach, ya got be more sensitive about other people's feelings.
  7. I didn't read his message
    ChespinLover77 and BurgerKnight like this.
  8. I use both as well.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  9. Left, never right.
    607 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  10. I'm really a terrible example for this because I type terribly in the first place. Never was forced to learn the 'proper' method.

For more specific result: I type the letter B with my right pointer finger ;)
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  11. I use whatever is more efficient, so both
  12. Let me make a fool of myself in class and type on an invisible keyboard...

Usually my right hand, but sometimes my left, depending on the word
  13. This sounds like me, I can type relatively fast, but I have the worst method for doing it lol.

I type the letter B with my right pointer finger . :)
    607 and Krysyy like this.
  14. Duh! I meant to write right pointer finger.
    (Voted for right, but typed left....)
    607, Eviltoade, Carbonyx and 2 others like this.
  15. I use qwerty, so always left and after years of coding, I'm at about 60-70 wpm...
    607 likes this.
  16. I use my left hand. I don't really have a specific way that I type.
    Same thing happened with me. I just found a way that I thought was comfortable and learned to use it that way.
    607 likes this.
  17. I use both, right if my left hand is nearer to the caps lock, left if not.
  18. I avways use my right hand for this, but that's also becuase I type about everything with my right hand, I only use my left hand for the left 9 letters, all the others go with my right hand, wich gives me around 50 wpm (in Dutch) so it's not the most efficient way of doing things like this, but I'm sure it works :p
    607 likes this.
  19. Why would your left hand need to be near the caps lock?