[DISCUSSION/POLL] What is your favorite thing to do on EMC? (New thread)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by We3_MPO, Mar 2, 2017.

?

What do you like the most about EMC?

Redstone 0 vote(s) 0.0%
The Frontier 2 vote(s) 11.8%
The Community 8 vote(s) 47.1%
The Wastelands 0 vote(s) 0.0%
The SMP towns 1 vote(s) 5.9%
The grand outposts 0 vote(s) 0.0%
The Staff 0 vote(s) 0.0%
The Events 2 vote(s) 11.8%
The economy 4 vote(s) 23.5%
Other (post below) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. With my 800th day approaching on March 11th, my IRL birthday on March 12th, and the Minecraft Paradise Outpost growing, I decided to make this to see who is active on EMC and what they like about EMC. If you want to help shape the future of EMC in a way you're interested or discover a new part of EMC where people like you are wanted/needed, you could answer this poll to possibly help do that.

Make sure you don't give joke answers. This thread is intended to be very serious.

Personally, my favorite things to do on EMC are:
    • Build at the Minecraft Paradise Outpost. Link to the outpost thread is in my signature.
    • The community and forums can be fun.
    • I also like the diversity of EMC.
    • I especially like that there's the difference between wastelands and wilderness. Wastelands are useful for resources, while wilderness can be useful for survival-type things and large builds that won't fit in town.
    I would appreciate answers from anyone and everyone. Male and female, old and new, staff and regular, everyone. However, I do want y'all to be honest and appropriate. If you want to answer something that isn't in the poll, choose multiple, or get more detailed, you can reply. I've made the poll a public vote so I can see who votes what.

TLDR: I'm trying to get everyone's input on what they like about EMC. If you want to give input, there is a poll, or you can reply.
  2. Build!

Eat the Souls of my Victims who work for me...
  3. I very much enjoy exploring the frontier. It's like every outpost is a cool generated structure.
  4. Basically the events but I like anything actually ;)
    Equinox_Boss, We3_MPO and AhsokaTower like this.
  5. Giving away rupees. :)
  6. Building, Exploring, community, forums. I like it all. Wouldn't trade you all for another server if my gaming life depended upon it.
  7. Promos and economy. My assets are pretty much the main thing I'm on EMC for at this point. Just today I acquired a Happy Birthday EMC book signed by Aikar, so that was pretty exciting.
  8. Hmm, shall I or shall I not retry? I tried to write up a comment on your other thread, only to discover that it suddenly locked down. Meh... So simple conclusion: if I try to post we risk the thread getting locked :D

Anyway... I voted community because that's most definitely the biggest drive for me to keep coming back to play. But to be honest I think you should have allowed for multiple votes, because when looking at EMC there's a lot more to it than just that.

But yeah.. for me it's all about having a good & fun time. Chatting a bit in town, preparing for my hopefully one day finished event build (but I got a little something to help me out, all I have to do now is collect more stone). etc. etc.

There are two things which can really grasp my attention and optionally keep me occupied for hours, and that's both redstone and wilderness exploration / mining.

A scenery like that can easily get me digging and exploring & mining for hours...

Of course those are mostly Minecraft activities, but yeah ;)

Reminds me that I'm growing a little bored with my current mining (waste!) outpost, I'll have to find myself something else :)
    Equinox_Boss and We3_MPO like this.
  9. Helping new players and PvPing at the arenas.
    Equinox_Boss and We3_MPO like this.
  10. I am, when I'm in-game on-line on emc, most likely building, landscaping, or sorting out my vaults... In terms of playing minecraft in general, I think I'm usually redstoneing or designing builds for emc.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  11. You should have made the poll multiple choices cause their are so many things to love about EMC but I selected my favorite as the community first. EMC is the #1 MC server in my heart because of that.
    We3_MPO likes this.