[DISCUSSION] Empire Mini-Updates

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Aug 18, 2013.

1. They could make it so that it only sells what is in the slot of your hotbar that you are right clicking with.
  2. Jack where did you get this font from?! its soo pretty
  3. so what was this mini-update just now?
  4. Uhm yeah and so far Aikar didn't break anything, but I won't say that for sure because I haven't fully checked lol

What was that anyway?
  5. Internal Residence changes, kinda forgot about that. :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. Aikar logged on after the reboot when I said, "I wonder if our reses are gone, do we complain to Aikar" Sure enough, first thing he said when he logged on 1 was "Glad the reses are still here >__>" :p
    607 and princebee like this.
  7. since this reboot, /tps acts odd. if you are near hoppers/redstone, and type /tps it may be like 10 (bad/low), but i dont notice lag, so that is odd. Its funny Aikar always says to report issues to him, but he does not accept PM's and does not reply to in-game PM's, so we need a /report command for bugs.
    /report /tps is acting odd, please ban /tps :)
  8. He allows PMs for pretty active forum members. :) Generally though, he wants thing to go through Jack first, so Jack can determine if it is actually a bug or just a weird occurrence (thats what he was telling players on SMP1). PM Jack and Alexchance to report bugs. :)
    cadgamer101 and RainbowChin like this.
  9. Aikar changed it to the people he is following to reduce the amount of PM's he gets.
    And no need for a /report, doing it in game would not be accurate enough, PM the bug team (Jack and Alex) instead.
    cadgamer101 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. princebee likes this.
  11. GUYS AIKAR EATS CATS JACK SAID SO.
    mba2012, Olaf_C, brickstrike and 2 others like this.
  12. Seems true but Maxarias might not like that.
    (Hope I spelled the name right.)
  13. So, today it seems Aikar added a big button on the right side to support, but then we also have to recent button in the top left that goes to the same page. I think it would be better to make one of them for voting and one for supporting instead of 2 for supporting.
  14. Well technically, they don't go to the same page...:p
    http://empireminecraft.com/upgrade
    http://empireminecraft.com/upgrades
    607 and princebee like this.
  15. no offense Aikar, but...
    WHEN IM ALREADY SUPPORTING...
    I don't need to see a huge button under my rupee and TEXP information, that says Support the Empire.
    #JustSaying #BlamingAikar
    #aikar add this hashtag thing in EMC.
    Olaf_C, AliceF3 and cddm95ace like this.
  16. I think he'll be changing it once he's properly set it up.

Until then... #StillBlamingAikar!
    princebee and brickstrike like this.
  17. Yessir #BurningHamster
    (no srsly Aikar, this has to happen. I would pay 20 more a month to just have hashtags)