[DISCUSSION] Empire Mini-Updates

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Aug 18, 2013.

1. If you want a 'fun' young mod I'd look towards the Smp2 direction. Specifically my direction.
    hashhog3000 and Olaf_C like this.
  2. First, you would be a great mod (better than old fart olaf) and I am suprise you aren't a well known member.
    john4s13 and Cordial_Pie like this.
  3. Nah, I would probably just tell people to stop doing stuff and not actually punish them. And I wouldn't know how to do all that moddy stuff anyways. They should just make a new higher position like a Party-mod or something like that. If your Smp is down Party-Mod will come to help! Their names can be rainbow or something fun, and we can hold parties on different smps. :D
    hashhog3000 and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. That is what jack is for.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  5. And This SMP7 Direction... In 2 Years.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. I don't get it.There's going to be a Labor Day promo.MONTHS before Labor Day.
  7. Oh.Google was being silly and said "1 May,2014.
  8. ^^^^^ :p
  9. Guess who just got gold? :)
    2013-08-30_16.57.38.png
    That took longer than it needed to :oops:
    Here's the command for it, if interested
    Code:
    /res message enter &lWelcome, %player :D ~&c&lR&6&la&e&li&a&ln&9&lb&d&lo&5&lw
    /res message leave &l See you again soon! :) ~&c&lR&6&la&e&li&a&ln&9&lb&d&lo&5&lw
  10. Also, there doesn't seem to be a mention of using the formatting codes in the message, perhaps something to edit in?
  11. So the Bold Italic Underline codes?
  12. And obfuscated, yes.
  13. I used to have a custom name for my 5th vault page.
    Now I want to remove the name, not replace the name.
    I have tried to follow your instructions "Simply use /vault name [number] to remove it's name."
    But apparently it is not so simple.

Please tell me exactly what to type to remove the name from my vault page 5.

Thank you Jack.
  14. I've just tested it - it deffo is just /vault name 1 or /vault name 9 etc.

Scrap that, found the problem.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  15. [Slot] still doesn't work-right click on a sell sign and it sells without confirmation.
  16. That's something that should really go into a PM to Jack and Alex
  17. Thats probably intentional. Why would you confirm with the SLOT method, but not with a normal sign?
  18. Because you don't get to see what you are selling.You don't want to sell a labor bench to an unlabelled slot sign for 5r do you?