[DISCUSSION] Empire Mini-Updates

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Working on it, apparently the function for seeing if your a supporter already can take 2 groups to check.

Fixed
    brickstrike likes this.
  2. #:D
    brickstrike and 607 like this.
  3. Honestly I don't know why both work, but I fixed it to both be /upgrade

As for voting - I have other ideas planned for that. There is now a vote link in the header, but I plan to do something that can show you like "Vote Info", as in how long until you lose streak, since last vote, what sites you havent voted on in over X time, etc.
    jrm531 likes this.
  4. Actually hashtags are used really much on emc:p Every time when you click an alert you'll use a hashtag
  5. I'm also going to look to condense the server display some, so thatll bring Recent threads up higher - but remember its even higher up on the forums page vs home page.

We are wanting to be nicer to our partners, as they help EMC grow a lot, so its good to give them some view on every page. New partners will not increase the size of the box, going to rotate them when we get more.
  6. EMC is slowly losing my attention...need mini games (plugins)
  7. #addhashtags
  8. It is not part of our style to simply throw new plugins in, that would take away one of our largest unique elements of EMC... :)

We have some ideas for fun events, Max has a "Game World" she is working on, and we have mini games like Creature Capture planned.

I think I will add CC to the to do list for the mini update spree before Dragon Tombs, then we can get alot of those going, and hopefully soon bring Mob Arena back too.
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. You have me hyped ^_^
  10. I give you all permission to blame aikar again.
  11. #BlameAikar
  12. STAHP!!
  13. #BlameEyecar?
  14. #StillBlamingAikar
  15. #AikarPleaeSthapWorkOnDragonTombsForHashTagsGameWorldAndTheEconomyUpdateThingThatYouWillRuinIshNotReallyHashTagofHashtag#
  16. #MakeHashtagsWork
  17. adding new spam filter
    Code:
    /#.*/
    607, AlexChance, Olaf_C and 3 others like this.
  18. #lol.
    But I wanted hashtags to work,they could be useful for stuff like finding shops and building services.
    Aikar should really stop pressing buttons,soon he might accidentally press one like 'Self destruct EMC server towers in 5 seconds'.
  19. That's an actual button on Square, FYI.