[DISCUSSION] 1 WORD Story Game!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Stads0, Oct 10, 2012.

1. You don't need to worry about edits, if the word doesn't make sense... It's all part of the fun :D
    NINJATTILA and Choongjae like this.
  2. Wow, that'll be awesome!!! Have you considered doing that through the Bookz mod... It enables you to turn a .txt into a Minecraft book ;)
  3. Please keep this to the discussion thread, I found a way past it :p
  4. Again please keep discussions to this thread, I could have also said chin... :p
  5. lol how about the story?
  6. If you're looking for the story thread please click here. If not please clarify what you're trying to say ;)
  7. i thought this was the one word story thread my bad
  8. No problem ;) This thread is where we share funny parts of the story and discuss thing about it :D
  9. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that in order to keep this thread fun and appealing to everyone (and not just spam) every player should only post one word per post and not post multiple times consecutively. Another thing to remember is that saying inappropriate things or referencing to them can result in some cases as a ban from EMC both in game or on the site ;)
  10. You can use edit in the future ;)
    I'm sorry to be a pain but for the sake of keeping it easy to read would you please consider using the discussion thread?
    Very nice :D
    Thanks for stating that your post wasn't part of the story, just a friendly reminder letting you know that there is a discussion thread specifically for that :D

Sounds like a great idea though, I'd definitely buy one :D
    -_-
  11. I made a version of this on a blog i have. so far it is going well ^_^
  12. Lol, it seems like everyone got the same idea:p
    _Stads_ likes this.
  13. Someone with around an hour on their hands, please post the entire story so far.
    (Sorry for that 2.3 month bump)
    _Stads_ likes this.
  14. >.>
    I don't think I could do that lol.
  15. I did post a lot of it. Maybe 1/4
    607 likes this.
  16. Then, in that case, I will give 1k to whoever does it.
    Kytula and BlinkyBinky like this.