[DISCUSSION] 1 WORD Story Game!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Stads0, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Okay I have successfully liked the first 1000 posts on the 1 word story game thread in both this account and in my alt account... Took a while but you guys deserve it for making this forum game so successful :D
    technologygeek and _5tads_ like this.
  2. Oh and since we managed to reach 1000 posts I'm sure we together as a community can surely make the 1 Word Story Game thread reach 100 pages :D Keep posting! :)
    technologygeek and _5tads_ like this.
  3. lol I tried to type disintegrate but spelled it wrong so I right clicked on it and that word came up... It does in fact fit into the story and makes somewhat sense if you want to know what it means click here :D
  4. Would you mind cutting back on the over-use of explanation marks and emotions, it makes the story easier to read.
    ~Thanks
  5. alright srry
  6. It's okay, thanks for your participation it's fun having you be a part of this story game :D
  7. ikno.
    lets start again

Cows
  8. Uh this sin't the 1 Word Story Game thread... This is the discussion thread... The game thread can be found here ;)
  9. EPIC FAIL LOL"D srry
  10. That's alright lol xD
  11. wanna hear a joke?

guy 1: the world was created by the big bang

guy 2: no, before the world there was nothing, then chuck norrIs came along and roundhouse kicked it in the face and told it to get a job

guy 1: no!!!

Chuck norris: *roundhouse kicks guy 1 in face* LOSER!:mad:
    _Stads_ likes this.
  12. lol
  13. Although I do agree with the you SparerToaster they are allowed to participate in the creation of this story. Legit your post wasn't really making a point, purely spam.
    Please if you really need to express these thoughts though please do so in the discussion thread to keep the story clutter free...
  14. Just found the thread, very interesting idea. You know you think of what you would have said if you could write a sentence, but with one word you have to just hope they know what you were going to say. Lol 9 times outta 10 it'll be completely different haha.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  15. Yep that's exactly it :p All part of the fun :D
  16. creepincreepers7 likes this.
  17. If it isn't too much trouble could the both of you abide by the rules set for this game, if you haven't read them here they are:

If that isn't clear enough; only post one word per post. Wait for someone else to post after you before posting again.