[DISCUSSION] 1 WORD Story Game!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Stads0, Oct 10, 2012.

1. I just put my wordsstrungtogether in there because I was getting frustrated with others doing it. Bad excuse, and bad solution, I suppose... :p
  2. That's okay, I could see that's why you were... I thought it as a funny way of handling it... I don't mind :) It was more the others stringing them together just to be smart and trying to bypass the rules...
    _5tads_ likes this.
  3. oops? If you didn't mean to post simply click the delete button :) If you made an error in the GAME thread don't worry you can always use the edit or delete button there too :) (as long as the story still makes SOME sense)
    _5tads_ and hayjam like this.
  4. Please keep this to the discussion thread ;)
    _5tads_ likes this.
  5. Could everyone please try to keep the One Word Story game to being 1 word per post. I don't want to see stringing of words, words listed or multiple posts by the same person without any posts by anyone else in between.
    Thanks Everyone for making this game so much fun thus far! :D
    _5tads_ likes this.
  6. I've been expecting you radda......
    _Stads_ likes this.
  7. Hmm sounds... "Tasty" I've never tried it... :p
    _5tads_, hayjam, Chascarrillo and 2 others like this.
  8. lol nfell2009, that was my 2009th post :p
    _5tads_ likes this.
  9. It is going to take AGES to compile ALL those words into a single story posted in this thread! I dread having to do it, perhaps I won't :p
    _5tads_ likes this.
  10. its gonna be a good story though
  11. Yeah sadly I think it's over :(
    _5tads_ likes this.
  12. Oh yeah I got the 1000th post :D
    _5tads_ likes this.
  13. Or not :p
    _5tads_ likes this.
  14. Oh and guys in celebration of reaching 1000 posts in the 1 word story game I will be liking every post in both this account and in my alt _5tads_, Keep on playing! ;)
    _5tads_ likes this.
  15. haha this is epicsauce!

We keep posting at the same time :(
  16. Whilst I was going through liking all the posts I found this post to be 555 :p
    _5tads_ likes this.
  17. Yeah lol :p
    _5tads_ likes this.
  18. lol I just saw that you posted that at 11:11pm :p
    _5tads_ likes this.