Destiny 2 Xbox One - Eternia/EMC Clan

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Aikar, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Hi all,
    As I mentioned on the dev status update thread, things have been so busy with my day job that I've actually been so burned out that I've been playing games!!! (Just so it's clear, this isn't time I could have spent working on EMC , the point is I'm too burned out to code :p)

Destiny 2 was released, and I enjoyed Destiny 1 so I grabbed it.

I had formed an EMC clan back in 2015 which was imported, and now more front and center of Destiny 2.

Since it's unlikely many on Destiny care about Minecraft, I renamed the clan to Eternia (The name of my clan/guilds I use in every game, and the name of my outpost I built before I became the owner of EMC), so that it would be more inviting to strangers.

I've got 40+ people, so if anyone else plays Destiny 2 on Xbox 1, come play :)
    Clan: Eternia Destiny (Open Membership, just click Join) - Recommended to get the Destiny Mobile App
    Xbox Gamer Tag: Aikar

Looking to get some more people to play with and do Nightfalls and maybe the Raid!!
  2. Xbox? Ew
    Cardman142 and Carbonyx like this.
  3. Lol,
    PC games don't work for me as I use Linux and don't even have Windows installed.

Also, I end up trying to multitask if I play PC games, so Xbox gives me a clear separation from work to just relax and play. And recliners are awesome.
  4. We all need that separation/vacation to relax and recharge. If I had an xbox I might even try this but have no idea how to even use them.. think I'll stick to emc. =]
  5. ElfinBanana on xbox live. If you add me as a friend and your username is different than on here send me a PM. Otherwise I'll have no idea who you are. :)
  6. I was actually referring to PlayStation's superiority, I don't game much aside from Minecraft on my PC as I also run Linux :p
  7. Dunno if you know about this, but if you have a CPU with an iGPU you could run off that, and use GPU pass-through with a windows VM (I belive VMware supports this, but I may be wrong). What what I've heard you can get pretty similar performance to running windows native. Steam also has a growing library of games for Linux.

Just something to consider, as the main thing to focus on is having fun no matter what platform you play on. :)
  8. Well, that still requires effort to setup lol. If I was going to do that, I might as well install windows and dual boot :p

But yeah I have played some things on Linux and through Wine, like Diablo3.

But as I said, consoles force me to actually take a break.

Im very bad at refraining from multitasking.

I've programmed while being the primary healer in a end game event in Final Fantasy 11 (Dynamis)..
    I've played counter strike while healing low level group too lol.
    _Devuu__, TomvanWijnen and Tah2 like this.
  9. I don't know whether I should be impressed or worried...
  10. I have a Mac