Desktop Reveal

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Impulsive_Egg, Aug 7, 2018.

1. I've probably already said this but im gonna say it again cause
    i have no idea how people can focus if they have more than 2 monitors in their setup? I know a lot of streamers do when they play league and if I were to have two monitors, one with my desktop and stuff and the other focusing on the match that I'm in, I would not be able to focus on league because the other monitor would be bright enough to distract me.
  2. I have all my monitors set at a really low brightness, as otherwise my eyes will die. :p

I personally get distracted very easily by anything and everything, but never my the other monitors. They're just there, they are normally static, and so could just as well be a painting or drawing or picture or whatever. In fact, it decreases distraction for me, because I don't have to switch between windows too much, making things both go quicker and allowing for less distraction possibilities. :)
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.

3. This is a picture I found on google! I honestly adore it cause the colors are all stimmy! Then I just have my random stuff on the left, standard things in the middle and games on the right. <3
    rhxa, Impulsive_Egg and MoreMoople like this.
  4. I wish I had more monitors. Kinda stinks when I'm trying to play a game and have some sort of website up. Discord alone takes up half a screen so it doesn't leave me with much.
  5. i would share a pic of my desktop but it's so cluttered lemme get it cleaned up first then you all can see what a great desktop i have
  6. For me I just tune out my screens to the left and right of me if they have things on them. If Im just on my desktop then there is nothing to distract me and when there are things that are on my other screens I just glance at them every once in a while.

About brightness, my left monitor is at 100 brightness middle is at 75 and right is at 75. I have my lights and my window open so maybe thats why it doesn't hurt my eyes :p
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.