Desktop Reveal

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Impulsive_Egg, Aug 7, 2018.

1. I did this on a long deceased forum once upon a time and I enjoyed seeing what everyone else's desktops looked like, so I'm bringing it to the Empire (I really hope this hasn't already been done)

Just take a screenshot of your desktop and show us what kind of person you are
    or if you prefer some privacy, just show us what your wallpaper is

My wallpaper is just a screenshot I took from How To Train Your Dragon 2 (For those of you who don't know me, HTTYD is my #1 special interest)
    I also organize my shortcuts, standard on the left, games on the right
  2. This is just a pic I found on the internets - I really like futuristic bladerunner style cities and haven't really changed my wallpaper in a while lol

3. Im about as far from organized as anyone could possibly be in hindsight I should crate more folders for games replays etc.
  4. This is my current desktop:

This was my previous background:
    I got both of them off of Google... because they were funny :D
  5. holy crap that's a lot of stuff
    AncientTower likes this.
  6. Is that 3 monitors?
  7. yes it is

EDIT:
    just a bit...
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  8. My Keith Kogane obsession is obvious. And I don't care for having a ton of icons on my desktop as well as my taskbar hidden.
  9. I absolutely love cyber punk styles :)

10. Celebration Day picture is a bit fuzzy, but what can ya do, it looks cool, the colours go together very well and I can't find this same picture in an HD format.
  11. I'll be the rebel and post my mac desktop.

Also got a linux desktop with two screens but that isn't up right now - have no desk to put it on. Hopefully will be able to resolve it in the next week or so.
  12. Those colors are super stimmy to look at :0
  13. what does stimmy mean, lol. I googled it but i'm not sure that's the definition you're meaning to impose
  14. nah the google term is correct in what it actually means, but some autists like me use stimmy to describe sensations that are beyond touch and movement, like color combinations and sounds
    Otus_NigRum and MoreMoople like this.
  15. Dude, uninstall the CCleaner. Heard bad things about them.. :p
    luckycordel, Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  16. Who told you such things?
  17. Friends and the internet lol
  18. CCleaner is amazing though :(
  19. Ooo, I love that background! :)
    AncientTower likes this.