Decorational Head Shop! 2 Heads Every Month!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by EvKem, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Anything for June? *puppy dog eyes*
  2. Of course! I've uh...Not gotten around to it. Open for suggestions!
  3. Dory! lol or some "fish" type things :p
  4. If you did a clunky old light grey computer monitor, I'd buy at least 11 of them. Or maybe you know of someone who has done this already? The closest to this...

...as possible (doesn't need the keyboard or anything), the better, but I'd be happy as long as it has that old PC look to it. If these are not already out there, I think you could sell a lot more than my 11, too.
    EvKem, Acemox2k and 607 like this.
  5. This sounds cute! I'll be doing a screen month, then. Might have to make the skin myself. Watch for updates!
    Acemox2k, 607, Eviltoade and 2 others like this.
  6. :o That's a great idea!
    Wild_PIDGEY likes this.
  7. Are you still thinking of doing this? I haven't found what I'm looking for elsewhere. If you weren't planning on continuing this business, though, that's okay.
    607 likes this.

8. I'm sorry I totally let it slip. August will have heads. I promise.
    Wild_PIDGEY and Kytula like this.
  9. After the long wait, decorational heads are back just in time for August!
    As suggested by Wild_PIDGEY, I've added a computer monitor that is resemblant of the PC from the older Pokemon games.
    I hope everyone enjoys this month's heads! Very, very sorry for the long wait on these.
    Wild_PIDGEY and Kytula like this.
  10. They're perfect! They look even better than any else I've seen in the meantime but have been unable to buy, so this works out great. Thanks a bunch! :D
    EvKem likes this.