[DEBATE] PVP servers and shop updates

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Herbrin3, Aug 11, 2012.

1. But I avoid those threads because they're not official and I'm sure lots of other people do too. An official thread on the homepage would get a far better picture of what people want than just a couple of threads that people ignore.
    mtp1997 likes this.
  2. Are you talking about a survey that was done? I can't remember it, but I wish I did now!
  3. Fair enough. It would give them a bigger data sample to go off, but if Panda is right about a past survey then they have already done that.
  4. I see where you're coming from but I still think that they would make a thread and ask everyone. Plus that was the moderation survey not a general EMC survey.
  5. Yeah I posted the link on one of my overlooked posts xD
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/mid-year-moderation-survey.11916/ This Mid-Year Moderation Survey. If I remember there was the whole pick your fave mod etc and a box for you to write suggestions in.
  6. Oh that one. I dunno if people would have suggested PVP in there. Possible though.
  7. I think he's talking about the moderation survey.
  8. If players started to post in the same numbers that have posted about PvP there would probably be staff discussion about how to feed this demand. I would guess that a completely separate creative server could be a solution.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  9. roblikescake likes this.
  10. AlexChance likes this.
  11. Herbrin's point is basically that people who don't listen very well will believe that PvP is allowed EVERYWHERE, including the SMP servers, if PvP is introduced.
  12. It's not my point, it's Herbrin's :) I don't really mind what happens to be honest, although I would like to try out PvP everyone now and then.
  13. Wait but I have a problem. If we do have PVP doesn't it mean mores players might quit because if they got killed. By someone the would be SOO mad they rage quit?
  14. Off topic, but I like your dog :D
  15. This is not how its going to work.

To "optout" you simply disable quickbuy on your shops, then dont use the commands to help you buy stuff.

The fees would come regardless of new system or not, but its best to bundle it with positives than just shove it out without anything else.
  16. Guys, I dont get the point of this thread! There is going to be a PvP server, so dont wine that you dont want it... Aikar is already making it...
  17. Yeah. They are gonna add it.i dont think anyones gonna change that.