Deal or No Deal, Live! (Prerecorded)

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by Unoski, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:06 PM.

1. Deal or No Deal, Live! (Prerecorded)

After 7 months of waiting, I present to you the first live (at the time of filming) show of Deal or No Deal, Live! (Prerecorded). Due to a lot of unforeseen circumstances, this video is not coming out in the best finished state possible. So, please enjoy it for what it is: a pilot episode. If enough interest is gathered, I will go ahead and see about more episodes. The network tells us that production budget may be increased for episode 2.

Without further ado, please enjoy SkeleTin007 take on the game with me, Unoski, as your awkward host. Feel free to cringe along with us.

Episode 1: Pilot

2. I'd definitely be interested in being a player or banker. Hit me up if you'd like me to be in either of those positions!
  3. This is so awesome!!
  4. So unfortunately the banker position is something I am very careful about handing out due to me wanting to keep the formula top secret. The player position is available though if you'd like a shot!

https://forms.gle/APajoR8qsYRNPR6u5