Cross-server XP and introducing TEXP

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by JustinGuy, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Thanks!
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  2. One more question do I have to join a server to be added to the leader boards? Because I haven't since the update but will soon:)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  3. You have to earn XP to be shown on the leaderboards, because right now you have 0 TEXP (everyone started at 0 for TEXP).
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  4. I have moved it to the top and made it a brighter color.
    ISMOOCH and _Stads_ like this.
  5. Oh ok,
    Thanks!
    Hang on then how did ISMOOCH and ShaunWhite get so much already? Does it count what you already have?
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  6. woo i'm number 5.. that wont last long. let the battle of the xp grinders begin !
  7. They are just competitive, everyone started at zero when I launched the feature. Moderators have no advantage or way to cheat :)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  8. i was just ready. XD
  9. Wow where did you go to kill?
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  10. ... i went to :location with held: on :server with held: its to easy to make xp there =).
  11. Yeah Ismooch has an advantage hes at Utopia which means no need to worry about food (and fall damage which might be an advantage in some ways) so he can keep fighting over and over again and never worry about food. Unlike on other servers.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  12. That is an advantage of Utopia that I didn't consider before. However you also don't have night time so less mobs on the surface.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  13. actually, i have to eat, otherwise i die an loose all the stuff in my inv when something kills me... so i do have to worry.

I have already gone throught a stack of melons and 10 cooked chickens... since the update... i eat.
  14. um you need food to regen health on utopia
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  15. Yeah but I doubt he is on the surface fighting. Also that can be an advantage. No night means its easier to get around faster cause you don't have to worry about mobs in your way. :p
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  16. Also I never heard that. I heard you never go hungry in Utopia. Which I assumed meant your never needing to bring food which means your health constantly goes back up without eating anything.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  17. nah, you just don't lose health if your hunger bar gets to 0
    JustinGuy and ISMOOCH like this.
  18. In Utopia you just open your mouth and a chicken cooks itself and jumps in....
  19. I am so happy to see how excited people are about this update.
    You chose a mighty fine update here, Justin.
    ISMOOCH, _Stads_ and JustinGuy like this.
  20. You still lose xp in game for enchanting...it just doesn't take it away on the stats for the leaderboards.
    ISMOOCH likes this.