Cross-server XP and introducing TEXP

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by JustinGuy, Feb 13, 2012.

1. cave spider spawners are the best. my grinder uses a cave spider spawner
    d1223m likes this.
  2. No you dont, thats the best sort :)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  3. Sounds interesting, now there will be more competiton, instead of just shop price competition :D
    JustinGuy and ISMOOCH like this.
  4. Haha someone is catching on ;)
    JapanManM16 likes this.
  5. You know it :p I love this server, Im really excited to see the future, and eventually Im becoming a supporter, preferably Gold :)
    JustinGuy likes this.
  6. I have actually found a skeleton archer spawner on smp5. Made a looter out of it. It gives me TONS of arrows and bones, so i can sell them cheap at my shop.
  7. So the games begin!

I think a daily, weekly monthly "winner" could be good. Any way to automate some small rewards for it? Perhaps 50r for daily winner, 500r for a week and I don't know, something higher for the monthly winner. It would give even more incentive to go out and kill some stuff. :)
    JapanManM16 likes this.
  8. I think that the staff should have their own leader-board and the players have their separate leader-board. Of course both will be viewable by anyone... And general players could still try beat the staff. You'd just have to compare leader-boards. :)
  9. Im number 1,201 on the list of texp and counting... I really have to find myself a spawner.
  10. Oh yes, I know that.:)
  11. ISMOOCH likes this.
  12. W00T got teh like :3
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  13. Thank you for TEXP. It's made this server my personal favorite. I've never been able to enchant something, so this will be awesome. THANX!!!!!!!
    JustinGuy and ISMOOCH like this.
  14. Im Assuming that the leaderboard is the amount of exp orbs that person has gathered? or... Plz Reply :p
  15. It is the amount of XP that gets credited by the game. An XP orb can be more than one XP point. Better described here: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Experience and then TEXP is just a running total of that.
  16. ohhh i see Maybe Mikeboydog Can Get Somewhere maybe top 100 :p
  17. :) the monthly will reset every month to give everyone a chance :)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  18. This sounds like a lot of fun, can't wait to try and get top 100
  19. Thanks Justin. This new system has saved me at level 31 5 times and level 42. I have learned that I depend on server lag to defeat blazes.
  20. Weird the exp reduces when I use it on enchantments :(