Cross-server XP and introducing TEXP

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by JustinGuy, Feb 13, 2012.

1. more like this :

:)
    d1223m likes this.
  2. Ah, but not everyone designs a mob grinder, some might just roam around the wild at night, or venture into the nether, there's even those who camp at a mob-grinder-that-was-already-created-by-someone-else.
  3. This is a mob grinder camping competition... No one will be able to surpass those who do this by merely roaming the wild/nether.
  4. I spent lvl 88 xp on 2 enchantments and got the worst enchantments ever :( eff 4 on 1 pickaxe and on the other I got unbreaking 3 >_<
  5. You should really enchant at 50 - going above is totally pointless and in fact costs you levels in a weird and wonderfull way.
  6. I don't know anyone with a comepletely maxed enchantment table I tried crazy1080's and I couldn't get lvl 50 :(
  7. I have one in my residence. :) I gave you perms to use. It is under the lake/garden smp1 2002
  8. what is your resident number? and which server? ( smp1? )
  9. He used 88 levels on two different enchantments.

I have one @ 10656 on smp5, variable-level so you can control how powerful the table is.
  10. he is saying you should enchant at level 50, like when you reach level 50, because the actual amount of "XP points" required to get the next level rises every level.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  11. the number 50 wont appear!!!! -rage- lol
  12. It will, it did nearly immediately when I put an Iron Pickaxe in while I waited for you.
  13. You need epic patience for grinding and enchanting :(

14. Should I click it??
  15. It is a 50... That is best I can say. I don't do many enchantments yet...
  16. ok.. here it goes! I will edit this post to tell you what enchantment it is.. short enchantment text = bad enchantment? :c

Fortune 3.... -____-
  17. The text is totally random and means nothing - believe no-one who tells you otherwise :)

And Fortune III isnt bad!
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  18. The only thing which they probably have is a monster spawner, an easy xp source.
  19. Not a moderator perk. Just a knowing the right people/locations perk. ;)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  20. I haven't seen any kind of spawner except for cave spider spawners. :/ ... Gotta keep looking