Crawling out of My Den

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CaptainFoxy_, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Well, I am assuming the news is traveling fast and I wanted to get out the message before I lost the title of "New"

If you are wondering who I am, well my name is FoxyRavenger. I am a player who played in 2011, took a break in 2012, came back in 2015, and gets banned twice in 2016 for illegal mods. I was the player who's actions caused the campaign of "No using Illegal Mods" in announcements to be spammed and being known as a serious problem in 2016. Problems related to how my 1st ban was handled, to thinking I knew better how to run a server, and known to starting heated debates over new policies.

Yeah, that kind of player.

Well, if you hoped for my return which many did... I am not who I once was. If you think this is a bad turn then you thought wrong silly. The actions I've done I know are irreversible, but that doesn't mean I will continue the path I took in 2016. I want to be the kinder man, the player that can be dependent to (hopefully) make you smile. Nothing is better to make someone else's day better than it was previously.

The staff was so kind to allow me to have a technical 3rd chance to prove all to you that I have learned. I want to thank again for staff giving me another chance on this wonderful server.

-FoxyRavenger
  2. Welcome back to EMC. We hope to see you around for many more days to come!
    (p.s. good luck moving things to college and all that)
    607, Theomglover, MoreMoople and 3 others like this.
  3. Welcome back! Looking forward to getting to know the new and improved Foxy. :)
    607, Theomglover, MoreMoople and 3 others like this.
  4. I joined when you gave me the email that you have unbanned me. I joined quickly but I spaced out that I had to drive 2 hours to my college and have about 8 hours of college things to do like moving in and getting settled for my first day at college. It was a mess but I am happy to announce I am finally settled and writing on the forums.
  5. Welcome back Foxy! Hope to seeya around emc!
    Theomglover and FoxyRavenger like this.
  6. You still haven't accepted my skin that I made you ;)

I already welcomed you to the staff so I will say it again, glad you made it on to senior staff.
    607, Theomglover and Hashhog like this.
  7. Welcome back Foxy! :)
  8. Hm. So let me see, we've got an Arctic fox for senior staff, a red fox bopping around here somewhere, and now our undead animatronic pirate fox has returned.

Tiger is starting to feel slightly outnumbered here. But welcome back just the same. :)
  9. Looks that way LOL!
  10. Foxy! As i mentioned on your profile so glad to have you back! Hope your still a smp3er? :3 can't wait to hang out ^-^/
    Eviltoade and FoxyRavenger like this.
  11. Once bad doesn't mean still bad
    It's time for new opportunities now
    Welcome back!
  12. Welcome back! I am glad that you can rejoin this amazing community! See you around :)
  13. Welcome to the Empire I hope you're going to enjoy your stay. You can mine in the wastelands and.. wait... wrong line :D

Welcome back Foxy!

The past is behind us, time to focus on the future and the here and now of course. So you didn't survive all (fictional) five nights at Empire. Now it's time to fix that ;)

Which leads up to the very important question: still into the animatronics? :)
  14. Welcome back my dude! Once I get settled into my new job and back on, I hope to see you around my fellow coloradoian
  15. Welcome back Foxy :) A quie long time no seen :) I wasn't as active in the days you were, but I do defenetly remember you :)
    FoxyRavenger and 607 like this.
  16. Hey, that sounds good!
    I was honestly hoping for you to not come back initially, but I think I'm glad you did return, now. :)
    I have got one good memory with you: playing that jail RPG with you and Alice. That was really quite interesting. :p
  17. Welcome back to EMC Foxy!!
    FoxyRavenger likes this.