[Contest] Story time with Deathtomb!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Deathtomb8953, Mar 4, 2014.

1. "That didn't help at all."
    TigerstarMC, Kephras and 5chris100 like this.
  2. Asked in a while ago, didn't see name on list :( Submission coming soon :D
  3. Are we aloud to work in groups?
  4. Giving this a nudge so I don't forget about it. Story idea's been bouncing around for weeks but refuses all my efforts to set it to the page.
    607 likes this.
  5. Finishing up my story now will submit it soon. Is anyone still doing this?
  6. I suppose, behind the scenes, they are.
  7. -has not started- Uhh... I mean... behind the scenes, yeah, totally.
    bloodra1n, 607 and Palmsugar like this.
  8. dispite people thinking i am quitting this is not the case the contest is still on ..
    supereskimo, hashhog3000, 607 and 2 others like this.
  9. My how time flies... really thought I'd have been done with my entry by now. Anyone else manage to finish / submit or are people kinda forgetting about this now that it's not front & center on the main page?
    607 likes this.
  10. have only had one submitted so far and that was 2 months ago well march 6th 2 days or so after i posted the contest
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  11. Wow. And that while such contests are so fun.
  12. I'll be submitting later today, sorry it's taken so long. :)
    607 likes this.
  13. bump People even doing this any more or what ive gotten a whole lot of nothing?
  14. I'm doing it. I'm editing
    As for starrock13 she is starting
  15. Death, a group of friends and I are also working on it, but our jobs, sports, AP testing/finals, make it hard for us to work together. If we do not get it in the deadline I promise you I will still get it finished.
  16. I have a story in my head, but it keeps stalling out on the trip to Notepad. :(
  17. I've changed the entire structure of my story in the past week, which is why you haven't gotten mine yet. :) Expect it soon! :D
  18. ok you should get it soon
  19. Gonna have to withdraw from this one. Thanks for holding the competition though, best of luck to all those still competing :)
  20. I want to enter :D