[Contest] Story time with Deathtomb!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Deathtomb8953, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Should we start a conversation right now? Or wait until story is finished?
  2. once story's are complete contact t me in pm and ill give you the email to send them to.
  3. I'll give it a shot, will need to look over the requirements some more, but I'm sure I can cook something up :)
  4. Count me in!
  5. Count me in!! :D
  6. Could i join????
  7. and were do i right it??
  8. Write it any pace you want, as long as you can submit it by email i dontmind whre/how you write it. ill update writers list once i get home tonight
  9. I'll try this!
  10. *laughs quietly then walks away nervously...*
    In all seriousness, I'm having some trouble writing this sort of stuff.

Is it allowed to write a huge 40 paged story going through different servers and such? Or just EMC? I have a great idea, but I don't know if it will fit the requirments... ;3
  11. Aslong s it relates back to emc in some way or another

example people you play with on emc or emc itself/ event on emc

if it happens to be an adventure with people fromemc on another server just leave any of the info relating to that server out is name or ip's
    607 and brickstrike like this.
  12. uh... having a hard time writing typing, the players I put in are long lost friends and everytime I see their name i end up crying then having to stop my self each and every time.
    607 likes this.
  13. I'm not doing it anymore.
  14. I'll enter, if I can.
  15. I shall enter, but I have a question. One of the criteria is a "satisfying ending." My story may or may not be... happy, but it will be well-developed, I hope. Is this okay, or should there be a happy ending?
  16. Satisfying =/= Happy. If it's concluded without leaving you with more questions than you started, that's generally a "satisfying" ending. They don't necessarily have to be happy though.
    607, hashhog3000 and PenguinDJ like this.
  17. Thanks, just wanted to make sure.
  18. I might enter and then completely forget about the story two days later. Then on May 31st, I'll be all "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge. I forgot to finish the story (-.-')" and start clacking away at the keyboard with my magical pinky finger.

About to say that makes no sense? How about I tell you that you make no sense.
  19. I Luv ( <3 ) Stories! Hurry up and tell me one!
  20. TigerstarMC and technologygeek like this.