[CONTEST] Star Wars Builds!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Nov 8, 2015.

1. That moment when I've never seen star wars..
  2. Seems you need to change that .o.
  3. Yeah.. And how many movies are there?
  4. I think that's kind of an opinion question, lol.
    there will be four in a few days though!

Joking aside.. :p There are -officially- six. I like all of them (Except any scenes with jar jar binks, and in general the Gungan race as a whole. No exception. That was just a worthless addition to the series.)

Gah. Anyone hate how you can't revert to default size on these forums? It's all too big or too small by just a little bit.
  5. 6?.. Wow. A lot of catching up to do.
  6. Correctamundo. Start at episode IV, go up to VI, then start at episode I and continue to III. I through III are oftentimes advised against being watched. If you do it in the above order though, the special effects upgrade starting with I will hold your attention in supplement to everything else that they "lack".

Also, there are other ways of watching them. Some watch III then IV, then go to I, then to III, then forward to VI. Up to your discretion
    commander_JS and Gawadrolt like this.
  7. Just watch New hope, Empire strikes back and return of the jedi, the rest are garbage. The one that releases tomorrow doesn't seem to promise anything better than those either :(
  8. Look up the reviews, most of them (except IGN.. which isn't even.. whatever, lol) have 90%+ in ratings. I haven't honestly heard anything negative about it except from people expecting disappointment, lol.
  9. Ok, and what did they rate the other 3 movies? I don't think a single one of them was predicted to be such a huge disappointment to the fans/viewers. Which, yes, is exactly what I expect. So much so I am not even interested in going to see it. :/ I do quite enjoy all the star wars themed stuff though so there is a plus i suppose :D
  10. fail
  11. How dare you insult the prequels! Lol. I suppose if you like movies with plot those are garbage, but we all know the reason to watch Star Wars is the fireballs and explosions lol.
  12. Also I have to agree with you on the new one. It's made by Disney so I am not expecting too much. (I'm still gonna go see it just on the off chance that it's the best movie ever lol)
  13. I don't get these arguments :p It's from Disney. Shouldn't that give credit if anything? The Incredibles, Tron Legacy, Big Hero Six.. (maybe you can tell my favorite outta those three..) Disney has made some very, very well-known and fantastic films in this past decade.

And some people dislike that George Lucas didn't directing this new episode. Would him directing it honestly make it any better though? He did direct the very disliked prequels, after all, lol.
    commander_JS and Codygraw like this.
  14. Even though Disney are doing it, Imdb do show a good rating for the film. 8.9/10? Sounds worth it to me, I'll be watching it, it's one of those things that I will just have to, no matter what :)
    commander_JS likes this.
  15. Maybe it's just me but I don't usually like stuff made by Disney. But we'll see :)
  16. Same lol
  17. I don't know how this has gone on this long. Commander_JS there is an edit button on your posts, there is no reason to post four things in a row. You can add multiple quotes in one post as well. :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  18. I just watched the movie. I can confirm that it is vastly, vastly improved over the prequels. I recommend watching it to any star wars fan.
    ChickenDice, penfoldex and FDNY21 like this.
  19. I did not know that. Thanks for telling me. (I'm kind of a noob on this whole forum thing, I mostly just play on EMC lol)