[CONTEST] Star Wars Builds!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Nov 8, 2015.

1. This is beautiful ;-;
  2. How do we submit
  3. I need to work a LOT on my residence ;)
  4. Who wants a walking ATAT with mannable turrets and missiles? I'll be watching cubehamster to try and make one using his mech suit mechanics. that should make defeating hoth much simpler!
    Gawadrolt and Hashhog like this.
  5. Are we able to use Armor stands in position as troops? (I'm doing a battle scene so I want solders)
  6. Use Skarcboi's heads
    Apocryphan likes this.
  7. Also, does X-Wings have windshield wipers?
  8. I might actually have to give this a try... I am inspired now. >:3
  9. How would you know if people downloaded their designs from the internet or not?
  10. omg yesss! I will not enter because I suck at building but I cannot wait to see what everyone else builds :O
  11. This is the best idea ever.
    khixan likes this.
  12. Whoah! Single Player Worlds?! Why Can't you just stick to emc? If you do your build in single player, they have:
    1. Creative Mode
    2. Unlimited Blocks
    3. Mobs and other creatures

I built mine on emc(put in a bunch of effort) and I will probably be beaten by a single player world. Can we have 2 seperate contests?
  13. You had the option to build your creation in a creative world as well, so the contest is perfectly fair. Most of EMC's build contests have been this way, as it gives players a lot more freedom in their build.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  14. Noice. I dont think I will enter this one, but should be interesting to see what others do. Just as a shoutout to everyone, there are 3 official trailers and then a fourth that is international. Make sure to see them all. :D
  15. No Moderator (mods) should be injured or killed in the completion of these creations. :p
  16. Can we make use of all 60x60x255 in the build..? Or is there a height/depth limit..?
  17. Interesting concept. Surely a competition based on using the correct blocks to give that correct star wars theme
  18. Nope it was Battlestar Galactica