[CONTEST] Star Wars Builds!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Nov 8, 2015.

1. I think it just uses a molecular vapoorizing defroster, unless it was built before the sith wars, then you may need to get a hyperlink cable to bridge the defusers in order to make its' hyperdrive function properly.
    Hashhog likes this.
  2. ...Sniff... My build is to big.

Yes, this is located in EMC (Imperial star Destroyer top right still being built)
  3. Thread layout = 10/10.
  4. I have some questions:
    1: I am building a mall and thought if I could make it Star Wars themed, Does that count as a submission?
    2: If you do a road edit would it still be counted as the build because it says max is 64*64?
  5. The maximum is clearly stated as 60x60, not 64x64, so I would safely assume that road edits would NOT be counted in any submission unless for some reason you chose not to use the four rows of blocks on the side of your residence opposite it.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. I had hope to win.....then I saw 1st place...
    iamcavie likes this.
  7. i was thinking of entering but then i saw this...
    iamcavie and DatFoxMan like this.
  8. This is the best I can do on no sleep. Think it is a winner. Yes - I am playing against the judges better senses.
  9. I think the point is not to bribe the judge... haha
  10. They need to include a visit to a Star Wars planet, then MAYBE you could get away with it =P
  11. You ma'am are simply the greatest. It is a dream of mine that I walk outside one day and find that you are my neighbor.
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  12. If you are my neighbor, please tell your kids that they don't need to wake me up with the doorbell every time their ball/nerf darts/frisbee go into the backyard. It's like clockwork anytime I lay down for a nap. As long as they close the fence gate when they leave, they are more than welcome to run around my backyard looking for their lost toys or just for the fun of it. I won't trap them and I don't bite =P

If you are not my neighbor, then ignore above statement.
    DatzMine, AnonReturns, khixan and 2 others like this.
  13. I will take care of it immediately. Dang kids and their nerf darts. I will even sing you a lullaby or how about a warm glass of milk. Must keep you properly rested.
    TuckerAmbr, penfoldex and Hashhog like this.
  14. Kids still play with Nerf guns? Jaysus... I haven't seen a kid play with one of those for a hell of a long time 0.o
  15. Soul, Soul, Soul... what kid doesn't like shooting their unsuspecting brother in the rear with a foam dart, cackling evilly, and then sprinting away to hide before repeating the whole thing again? Kids will be playing with nerf guns until the end of time.
    AnonReturns, penfoldex and PenguinDJ like this.
  16. You say Potato - I say Gorgonzola.
  17. Kids in the UK, maybe? 0-o

Seriously: no child plays with them here any more (I never did, either. Then again, I used 90s technology until like, 2008 when my mum and dad started getting good money, so when my mum got a laptop *all of my friends had their own* it was like magic to me :p...).