[CONTEST] Show Your Love Contest

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, Feb 1, 2023.

1. If you know one thing about me, it's that I love turning priceless EMC residences into cake. Old residences are dusty, gross, and take up space. On the other hand, cake is not gross at all (some would even call it delicious) and is unique as the one block the people can much on to their hearts content. Not only do I get to enjoy touring EMC's wonderful history and builds, but I also get to make our server that much sweeter with my hard work.
    607, AnonReturns, Sefl and 7 others like this.
  2. rip the old tutorial lol (i think this is an old tutorial res)
  3. wen ar the boxes of choclates getting send out
  4. they already were
  5. He's talking about the second wave of boxes of chocolate. You have until the end of this month to enter.
    607 and FadedMartian like this.
  6. yea i was wondering the first ting i dit tink was it was ok becouse i dit post my screen art not a screen shot afther that the sybersas dit post his art not rilly an ingame screen shot so i did tink it was ok but afther that yea it was like am i getting it am i not getting it
  7. It likely won't happen until March, since we are not quite at the end of the month yet. People still have time to submit.
    607 likes this.
  8. just saying since its the last day i dit some research asked Carol Moss and some pipel Carol wanted to call for an andere from higer up but dind get an ansure from higher up from admins but this is technicly not an ingame screen shot so u misgt wana be shure to post somting else
    607 likes this.
  9. Thank you all for joining the 2023 Show Your Love Contest! All of the prizes have been sent out now. :D