[Contest] Million Rupee Build Competition

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Windylava, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Not an official bump, but I love the builds that I see so far! Lets hope to see some more excellent builds created on EMC and entered into the contest before the deadline!
    607 and Obwangottemm like this.
  2. Looks like a bump to me. ;P
  3. well, proberly wont end up entering this anymore. Full time works quite golden at the moment, anyway
    I do like the effort you put in your posts, great read, especially when my knowledge of a lot of European plants is quite broad. I did have Croatia in mine but though nah, and didn't bother googling for range maps.

I do agree with basing mc built trees of real live species. I don't usually use European plants and trees as I never see them here, so ill list a few I used in the past which I do see around in the wild in their natural habitat. most of these are flowering trees, and no I don't even bother building the flowers, looks silly most the time.

- Acacia cognata
    - Acacia floribunda
    - Araucaria araucana
    - Grevillea robusta
    - Eucalyptus alba
    - Wollemia nobilis
    607 and Egeau like this.
  4. Quick Clarification: When "meme" build was discussed I should clarify in terms of the preexisting rules of the competition. In regards to a "serious" build what that should be interpreted as is meaning building a giant Pickle or a even a map art, or pixel art of some literal meme. It's meant to give you more freedom in building something that may not be "traditionally" considered a build before. Your entry will still have to be a build of some sort not just the placement of a couple of vanilla MC items.

I apologize for any confusion but either way I am already so impressed with so many of your builds!

Remember voting will begin on April 3rd, Submissions are due at 11:59 EMC forums time on April 1st. Get your builds in before Thursday!
    607 likes this.
  5. So I saw one of these stickers on someone's toolbox at a machine shop near me a few years back.
    I googled around and found it, then spent some time in a 60x60 pixel grid in GIMP to lay out what I think would be the best approximation for a 60x60 res, bought some carpet and went to work.
    This is on res # 15435 on SMP7

UltiPig, 607, Kryarias and 2 others like this.
  6. Submissions are closed, Tomorrow the voting will begin on another forum poste with the submissions. I will post a link to the voting onto this forum and edit the orginal post with the voting link. Voting will begin tomorrow morning at 12:01am EMC time and will end 11:59pm April 3rd. Thank you to all who have participated and best of luck to the contestants.

There are 4 entries, yet only 3 winners. So voting will be occurring tomorrow.