[Contest] Build a Haunted House!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Just say the residence number where the download link would go, and say that it's on EMC and not single player.
  2. Do u think I could still make a boss haunted House if I started now?
  3. I'm skeptical. That "Empire Builder's Wand" looks like a stick to me.
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  4. It is. The Empire's Builders Want is more of a trophy, serving no person that being unique and a recognition of an outstanding build. :)
    sambish20 likes this.
  5. So if I'm doing this in single player I get to use creative, right?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. Yes.
  7. If I do this on emc I post the / v thing right?
  8. Of course yes.
  9. I can't wait to see the submissions! Of course, I'm too lazy to build a haunted house myself, but I'll probably just drape cobwebs all over my unfinished tavern. :p
  10. I'm taking the less is more approach and not doing anything at all. For my (lack of) efforts, I've awarded myself a stick that I renamed Empire Builder's Wand.
  11. Hmm. Very prestigious. I do not believe anyone has ever won that before.
  12. My haunted house is on smp3 /v chespinlover77-4
    If you go to the right of where you spawn on my res you will see the haunted house
    We are not finished but putting the finishing touches on it
  13. By the way Me, And Thebluebagon are working as a
    Team
  14. I can't wait to see the winning entry(ies)! I didn't participate in this because I normally don't build big things (which is what you're supposed to be good at to be in the build team, I think) :eek:
  15. hi krysyyjane9191 i,me having problems doing link i,de like it to include my haunted house my res is delticmad 4 on smp4 ,i hope you get this message manythanks delticmad
  16. I'm not participating for the benefit of saving everyone's eyes from "ugliness" of my builds :)
  17. If you want to submit a residence, just put the residence name where there would normally be a link. That message you just posted isn't an official submission, so even if Krysyy does read the message, it won't count.
  18. Is it too late to submit? :eek: (IDKWTFEMCTHYMEIS)
  19. Deadline: October 31st, 2014 (11:59 pm EMC time)

You have till 11:59 Pm EST to submit :D.. get to building
  20. What time is it EMC time right now?