[Contest] Build a Haunted House!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Oct 1, 2014.

1. If you have the command blocks underneath the building that affect what goes on and serve functional purposes, are they allowed?
  2. So command blocks are allowed? And is there just no limit on how far below the 60x60 area?
  3. And would you require a way to view the command blocks?
  4. That would be within the 60x60.

it is game limit on that

The judging will only matter about what happens with them. If you like, you can include a list of what is supposed to happen, just in case it doesnt.
  5. Ok! Thanks! I'm just gonna make an all out tp to see just in-case you'd like to see! I have a pretty cool way of teleporting even though it's in SP... Tardis!
  6. If we have like a sign or something saying to turn brightness to ___ would you change your brightness?
  7. Yes. This is possible.
  8. Ok. Thanks! Sorry for asking so many questions XD First EMC contest XD
  9. No problem. I'm sure that others might have the same questions so it's good to ask.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  10. Just to clarify, if I build something on my res can I enter it?
  11. It can be anything with the size of 60x60, does not to be on EMC,but make sure to include the world download...
  12. Okay, just making sure, it seems like a lot of people are doing it in single player, I wanted to make sure that wasn't a requirement.
  13. Uhh I may just be having a "shalom" moment but how on earth can I send you a link to a single player world?
    (Also spent maybe 8 hours building and I am using the powers of the new blocks and using a little to much of the /summon command but still maybe 1/2 way done... lol)
  14. Use a download site like Mediafire or Dropbox, then upload your world to that.
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  15. Don't worry, I didn't know XD... Truth is I still don't...

But how do you use that? I'm bad with computers... :I
  16. One more thing XD So let's say we have command blocks in one area with the power source not hidden to well... Will you judge on that/take points off for that?
  17. Can we incorporate hostile mobs into our design?
    And can someone post a vanilla texture pack link? I want to see what the judges see so that it looks better.
  18. Question. If you were to make map art outside of the 60x60, would I be correct to assume that any of those maps within the 60x60 area would simply be discounted from the judging?
  19. Did you even try one of the websites before asking me how?
  20. Just remove any texture packs you might be using, "vanilla" simply means the default that the game is in.